Dr. Stephen A. Champlin

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 07/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Stephen A. Champlin has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2840210
06/09/13 1 1 4 5 The staff are slow and make unkept promises. They tell you they will call you back when bloodwork comes back and 2 weeks later, I've still yet to have anyone call me back. I've called them multiple times and they tel me that Dr Champlin will call me back, and either the meesages aren't getting relayed, or he is simply too busy to call back a patient of 2 years. Very disappointing service. I will not be going back. Looking to get all of my bloodwork transferred to another ob/gyn who makes their patients feel like people and not just another number.
RID: 2681298
17/06/13 5 4 5 5 Wouldn't want any other doctor to deliver my baby! Champlin makes me feel at ease and he is very easy to talk to.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 2624056
22/04/13 4 4 5 5 I love this doctor he is calm and he explains everything to you. He delivered my daughter and every time I called them with a concern he was there to answer my questions.He did a fantastic job delivering my daughter. He is the best doctor I know he is caring and he makes you feel comfortable to come to him. I just got a new doctor Samuel Alexander and I tell u I really miss my doctor. The staff are friendly and welcoming. As soon as I get some more good insurance I swear I'm leaving Alexander and going back to Champlin.  Respond
RID: 2438230
03/10/12 5 5 5 5 Hands down the best OBGYN. I drive 30 miles in order to ensure he remain my doctor. I've had many issues, and he is the most knowledgeable and empathetic doctor. GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!!
RID: 2416839
04/09/12 5 5 5 5 He is absolutely amazing! We had an emergency delivery and once we made it to the hospital, all our fears were cleared because of his confidence and assuring bedside manner. I recommend him to all my friends and complete strangers. THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!
RID: 1323920
30/12/10 3 4 5 5 Really friendly and easy to talk with, Dr. Champlin made it clear that he was there to help with any of my health concerns
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 922803
26/06/09 5 5 5 5 I wouldn't trust another doctor. he is wonderful and makes you feel comfortable in a very uncomfortable situation. You can ask him anything and he does not judge. He is great.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 815662
05/03/09 5 4 5 5 Doctor Champlin has been very helpful and supportive during our pregnancies. He did a terrific job delivering.
Insurance: Lumenos