Rate Dr. Charles L. Dupin

Dr. Charles L. Dupin's Ratings

Outstanding! I was referred to Dr Dupin for reconstruction after breast cancer. He was great. You will not be displeased. His staff assist him and the professionalism could not be better. He is highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

My diabetic husband was slated to have his foot removed due to staph infection that had eaten most of this foot away. Dr. Dupin performed several skin graphs to re-build his foot. Today you can hardly tell anything was ever wrong. I would highly recommend this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2009

Dr. Dupin is an excellent physician (Plastic Surgeon. I had an accident in which I crushed my cheek and temporal bones, he inserted implants and did reconstructive surgery. It is only 3 months and there is no evedence I even had broken bones. I would HIGHLY recommend him. His staff is excellent, friendly, and very helpful. If any of you read this THANK YOU!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][757068].votes_count ]]