Dr. Ranjiv S. Choudhary

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/02/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Ranjiv S. Choudhary has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Howe long has he practiced in AV?    Email me    Answer it

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ranjiv" to "Ranjiv S."
RID: 2417949
05/09/12 1 1 1 1 was having severe heart problems, couldnt breath. went into office and had an echocardiogram done. Dr choudhary told me he would call me with the results...well after 8 days of not breathing well and severe heart palpatations..i call his office..he gets on the phone and has to look at the echo as we were speaking..and say.."you are in bad shape. come to the office immediately for medications, you have congestive heart failure. wow- 8days later and i have to call...QUALITY CARE-NOT
Paid (or co-pay): $250
Respond
RID: 1308514
06/12/10 5 5 5 5 I am greatful for Dr. Choudhary. He's wonderful.I had a heart attack and he operated and saved my life.  Respond
RID: 118767
30/01/07 4 5 5 I have used and been satisfied with the services of Dr Choudhary since 1991.
Insurance: Medicare