Rate Dr. L. Russel Pet

Dr. L. Russel Pet's Ratings

Dr. Pet is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. He never rushes through an appt. He is very knowledgeable about his field of medicine. He asks a lot of questions, which I like, because I often forget to tell him things that I wanted to. Also, he has an endless number of ideas. If one thing doesn't work he's not afraid to try something else. He's kind, caring, and very helpful. He explains things to me in terms I can understand. If I have a problem I need to discuss with him but can't get an appt right away, he will always give me a call to talk to me about it. He's a wonderful doctor and I feel lucky to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2040896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2040897].votes_count ]]