Rate Dr. David L. Keedy

Dr. David L. Keedy's Ratings

I cannot recommend Dr. Keedy highly enough. He is the absolute most professional and caring physician I have ever seen. I would never see another cardiologist so long as I had him. His sense of humor distinguishes him from others also. He does what is best for the patient with genuine altruism and a passion for helping people. He may sound too good to be true from this review, but every bit of it is true. His wealth of knowledge is vast, but always makes a point to explain conditions so that his patients understand. My family and I rely on him for the best care one could hope to receive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2619886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

The best cardiologist with superior patient care. He truly devotes undivided attention to his patients and explains words in layman's terms so there is not a person who feels like he or she cannot understand their condition. He explains all of the options and gives unbiased opinion on what is the most beneficial to the patient. All of his staff are courteous and helpful. He is truly a delight to see and has an incredible sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][758188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

A fine and truly caring cardiologist, who puts his patients first; gives prompt feedback to his referring physicians.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][758187].votes_count ]]