Rate Dr. William J. Meritt

Dr. William J. Meritt's Ratings

I love Dr. Meritt hes been my doc for 20 years. He is always helpful and thorough I made my husband go see him too. I would recommend anyone who wants to see a kind , sincere and extremely competent doctor go see him. Hes one in a million.

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

I and my partner have been Dr. Meritt's patients for several years, and have been quite happy with him as a family doctor. He is knowledgeable and caring if a bit eccentric.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2009 | flag

I JUST LEFT HIS PRACTICE FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY, I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PRIMARY DOCTOR FOR SOME TIME AND I FEEL LUCKY TO HAVE MET A REAL PERSON. HE GIVES IT TO YOU STRAIGHT, YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WHILE IN HIS PRESENCE. HE IS AN ECCENTRIC ONE BUT AT LEAST HE CRITICALLY THINKS ON YOUR BEHALF...

Submitted June 26, 2009 | flag

This guy is a rare breed - he's seen it all and is unphased. Honest and straightforward, listens and helps with everything. The office staff, can be a bit...ornery and incompetent, but all in all very good.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2007 | flag

Can't recommend Dr. Meritt enough. He's patient and he listens to you. He remembers you and doesn't have to read off a card to talk about you or your family. He follows up with you and makes sure you're okay. He doesn't rush you out the door.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2005 | flag