Rate Dr. W. Scott Calvin

Dr. W. Scott Calvin's Ratings

Dr. Calvin caught an early glaucoma condition in one of my eyes and has successfully treated me for years. He is very knowledgeable and incredibly kind and caring. He spends as much time as necessary with the patients. Could not be happier with his work.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Scott Calvin recently did two cataract surgeries on my 88-year-old mother. He was phenomenal!!! Very soft spoken, assuring, precise, knowledgeable, polite, courteous. He answered any and all questions that we had and was available 24/7 after both surgeries, if needed. Outstanding doctor!!!!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dorothy Calvin was phenomenal. She took the greatest care and tenderness with my twin daughters and helped me feel at ease with all of questions and concerns.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

Both Dr Scott calvin and his wife Dr Dorothy Calvin are amongst the most knowledgable opthamologist that I have ever visited. They take the extra time to answer all your queries, they do not rush any patient and make the whole experience so enjoyable

Submitted Dec. 7, 2009 | flag