Rate Dr. Keon Nia

Dr. Keon Nia's Ratings

He did my LASIK eye surgery on Friday and was very comforting, not to mention my eyes were amazing the same day!! When I went for my checkup they said I have the best results that I could ask for!!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

I had my cataract surgery with Dr. Keon Nia, and I am able to see perfectly now without glasses. I had been wearing glasses for the last 60 years. Dr. Keon Nia was always very kind, respectful and answered all my questions. I have had several friends also do their surgeries with him and all have been happy with their results. I would recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

i want to say than you for the lasik surgery you did for my eyes, he is very good and professional in his work, he explained everything, so gentile, everything is going very well after the surgery

Submitted April 12, 2014 | flag

I met Dr. Keon Nia last year when a broken glass flew into my eye. The blue part of my eye was bulging out and I went to the emergency after midnight. Thankfully Dr. Nia was on-call and operated on my eye until 3 AM. He was very patient and calmed me through the whole ordeal as I was very anxious about losing my eye. He sealed my eye that night and in two months did another surgery to fix the cataract that resulted from the injury. Through out the whole ordeal, he was very patient and explained everything in detail. After the cataract surgery, I am now back to 20/20 vision and so thankful that Dr. Nia saved my eye in the middle of the night. I am surprised to see some negative reviews here and they seem like they are ALL from one person. My advise is that if you have a problem, just go see your Dr. Nia, he is a very knowledgeable doctor, if he could fix my eye with the blue part of it sticking out, he will be able to solve your problem if you go see him.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

Went to LasikMd and keon nia for lasik. After the procedure I was unable to work for 1yr due to the poor results. ITs been close to 5 yrs now and my eyes are still in constant pain and reading and computer work at any type of productive level is not possible. My lasik surgery with keon nia did not turned out as expected, horrible experience for me.

Submitted June 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Keon Nia is very nice and caring, he was patient to explain my surgery to me and answered all my questions. I am very grateful for his surgical expertise, which changed my life forever.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Keon Nia operated on my left and right cataracts, I was very nervous before surgery but I went through my surgery due to my friend who also had cataract surgery by Dr. Nia. I can see so much better now, for the first time I can see colours and the road signs and my eyes feel brand new again. Dr. Nia was very meticulous and had a very calm demeanor.

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

This was a check up due to my eyes dryness,Clinic's staff were helpful, I expect a longer waiting time, but Dr. Nia accommodate all patient whit a timely manner. I did not feel rushed.I do strongly recommend Dr. Keon Nia to all my friends and family.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Only interested in selling upgrades as soon as you walk in his office.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nia was very knowledgable and answered all my questions I had about my eyes. He was very thorough and took his time making sure I understood everything we discussed. I would recommend him to anyone as he made me feel very comfortable and I am usually very nervous about going to eye doctors as it is! Great doctor!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag