Rate Dr. Manuel F. Delcharco

Dr. Manuel F. Delcharco's Ratings

He is a wonderful Dr., his staff leaves a lot to be desired. Think twice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr Delcharco is a nice quiet dr, but you only see him about 2 times in your entire pregnancy. Most of the time you see a midwife. Some of the nurses are rude and act like I am inconvenience to them. As a first time mom I was scared into an induction with cytotec (which was absolutely awful and should be taken off the market completely). After 37 hrs of labor I ended up with a c section because of a whole list of excuses... My 2nd pregnancy I went back to them and asked about having a vbac and I was shot down immediately and told no. I fired them and hired a midwife.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I went to this place for 10 yrs for reg woman check ups / Mamo & etc. Once I TRUELY neded them as I became age 50 & had a HEALTH ISSUE ( breast mass ) they had NO INTREST in seeing me ... And RELEASED me as their patient ..... THIS DOCTOR IS insurance MONEY HUNGRY and out of 10 yrs NEVER seen the doc....Staff is VERY RUDE and yes your just a number like a bunch of Catle being hurdled ..... BUT WORTHLESS to them ONCE YOU BECOME ILL ...... Also DISCRIMINATES on AGE & insurance will take medicaid for young BUT NOT for 50 & older Reported them to medical board .... Is their even a doctor or do they just use the name ??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

I have been a patient for 8 years. I stay with this office because Dr. Del Charco is not only great but the staff are as well. Even though new staff comes in once in awhile the service is still great. The nurses really care and do their best to help and are just as concerned for your health as for their own. Never had a problem and I have been through 3 safe healthy pregnancies and deliveries! The Dr. Listens to special requests during delivery such as leaving cord a minute or so longer for the health of baby and just an overall wonderful experience every time I visit. It means a lot for me to be able to look forward to my appointments instead of dreading them. Its good to have a good experience. I wouldn't be going back if it wasn't. Thank you to staff and the good Dr. Himself. Sincerely, Laura C.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

If you don't mind feeling like a a number in a system. Seeing a different doctor/nurse pretty much every time. If you don't mind an unfriendly staff. If you don't mind actually never meeting Delcharco himself. If you don't mind having your baby delivered by someone else. If you don't mind never being able to speak with someone on the phone. If you don't mind waiting sometimes an hour of more. If you don't mind getting random bills in the mail months after paid for procedures. THIS is the place for you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Dr Delcharco was a great doctor back about 10 years ago - however, currently you don't get to see him to know if he is a good doctor ot not. His staff is rude - not helpful at all! I have changed doctors and would never refer anybody to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

I was so impressed by Dr. DelCharco. He was caring and most knowledgeable. He can do so many differenct surgeries and procedures. He is a well-learned man. Has a great bedside manner. He will spend as much time with you as he has to and will answer any question you have. He is compassionate and makes you really feel special. His staff is wonderful...friendly and efficient and also knowlegeable about what they are doing. His PA assistant is the best. I hardly ever had to wait more than 15 minutes for my appointment. I felt my whole experience with the two surgeries I had and the follow-ups was better than I could have ever hoped to have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Awesome doctor and staff...wait time was reasonable, office was clean, neat, and well organized. Everyone had a job to do and knew what to do. The P.A. as well as the doctor was friendly and knowledgeable. A plan was instituted and options given for me to consider, along with a follow up appointment. I was impressed with this doctor and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

DOCTOR DELCHARCO HIMSELF IS A REALLY GOOD DOCTOR. HIS STAFF ON THE OTHER HAND IS SOMETHING ELSE. HE DELIVERED MY 2ND CHILD AND THAT WENT WELL BUT AT EVERY APPOINTMENT I HAD A HARD TIME WITH HIS STAFF. THEY DON'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO YOU. THEY JUST EXPECT THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING WHAT TO DO AND WHEN AND THEN LOOK AT YOU CRAZY IF YOU DON'T DO IT. THEN ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THE NURSES TO CALL YOU BACK. AND THEN IF THEY DO ANSWER YOU, THEY PUT YOU ON HOLD FOR EVER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044075].votes_count ]]