You may also like

Rate Dr. Manuel F. Delcharco

Dr. Manuel F. Delcharco's Ratings

Doctor is good. However his office STAFF is non caring/non compassionate about the patient. Unwilling to help!!! They only care about getting paid. The staff will not work with you with your situation. They only care about getting the $. NEVER dealt with a doctors office that was this cold and unhelpful!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

NP Brittany is just awful. She is uncaring and rude, definitely not appropriate for hormonal women.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I switched to Dr Delcharco half way through my pregnancy and I am so happy I did. He and his staff has been on top of everything making sure baby and I are healthy. I trust all of them completely and will continue to use him after birth. He is a very nice doctor, patient and attentive. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

For both of my pregnancies, I have been seen by this office and I can't imagine going anywhere else. Both pregnancies were complicated towards the last trimester and Dr. DelCharco and his staff were always so nice and always made me feel as ease through out everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

He is a wonderful Dr., his staff leaves a lot to be desired. Think twice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr Delcharco is a nice quiet dr, but you only see him about 2 times in your entire pregnancy. Most of the time you see a midwife. Some of the nurses are rude and act like I am inconvenience to them. As a first time mom I was scared into an induction with cytotec (which was absolutely awful and should be taken off the market completely). After 37 hrs of labor I ended up with a c section because of a whole list of excuses... My 2nd pregnancy I went back to them and asked about having a vbac and I was shot down immediately and told no. I fired them and hired a midwife.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I went to this place for 10 yrs for reg woman check ups / Mamo & etc. Once I TRUELY neded them as I became age 50 & had a HEALTH ISSUE ( breast mass ) they had NO INTREST in seeing me ... And RELEASED me as their patient ..... THIS DOCTOR IS insurance MONEY HUNGRY and out of 10 yrs NEVER seen the doc....Staff is VERY RUDE and yes your just a number like a bunch of Catle being hurdled ..... BUT WORTHLESS to them ONCE YOU BECOME ILL ...... Also DISCRIMINATES on AGE & insurance will take medicaid for young BUT NOT for 50 & older Reported them to medical board .... Is their even a doctor or do they just use the name ??

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2044081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

I have been a patient for 8 years. I stay with this office because Dr. Del Charco is not only great but the staff are as well. Even though new staff comes in once in awhile the service is still great. The nurses really care and do their best to help and are just as concerned for your health as for their own. Never had a problem and I have been through 3 safe healthy pregnancies and deliveries! The Dr. Listens to special requests during delivery such as leaving cord a minute or so longer for the health of baby and just an overall wonderful experience every time I visit. It means a lot for me to be able to look forward to my appointments instead of dreading them. Its good to have a good experience. I wouldn't be going back if it wasn't. Thank you to staff and the good Dr. Himself. Sincerely, Laura C.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2044080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

If you don't mind feeling like a a number in a system. Seeing a different doctor/nurse pretty much every time. If you don't mind an unfriendly staff. If you don't mind actually never meeting Delcharco himself. If you don't mind having your baby delivered by someone else. If you don't mind never being able to speak with someone on the phone. If you don't mind waiting sometimes an hour of more. If you don't mind getting random bills in the mail months after paid for procedures. THIS is the place for you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2044079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Dr Delcharco was a great doctor back about 10 years ago - however, currently you don't get to see him to know if he is a good doctor ot not. His staff is rude - not helpful at all! I have changed doctors and would never refer anybody to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2044078].votes_count ]]