Dr. Timothy W. Doyle

Foreign Lang: Hindi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 11/03/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Timothy W. Doyle has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0
RID: 2655491
23/05/13 5 5 5 5 Our family really likes him as our doctor. He knows us and askes how everyone is doing each time. He is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to give great care. I hope he stays as our doctor for many years to come !!! His nurse knows us all too. I cannot say enough good about Dr. Doyle and his nurse !!!
Respond

11/03/13 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

23/01/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1633599
14/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tim Doyle is a caring doctor. I wish all of my doctors took the time and cared as much. He is great.
RID: 1569101
24/10/11 3 4 5 5 We have been treated by Dr Doyle for almost 13 years. We have never had a doctor that cares more than him ... you are never a "number" with him, nor does he treat and diagnos based on your insurance. I have given numerous referrals to his practice and always will!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1524441
29/08/11 4 5 5 5 He has a wonderful manner that puts nervous patients at ease. My whole family feels comfortable with him because, as others have said, he listens - and that's rare. His hours are also very convenient for people who work - and that's rare, too.
RID: 1459107
07/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Doyle is a great doctor very knowledgeable compassionate and helpful. He goes above and beyond what most doctors do now a days.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 899266
28/05/09 1 4 5 5 Dr. Doyle is so sweet. He is very informative when it comes to a diagnosis. He takes his time and doesn't make you feel rushed. I do have to point out that the receptionist is horrible. She is unfriendly, curt and unresponsive. She should not work with the public. I am very nice to all and I am just shocked when I go there and just do not feel welcomed at all. It's not just with me, I see how she acts when others are in there as well. But I think the doctor is great so I choose to overlook the politeness of the front staff.
RID: 890426
18/05/09 5 4 5 5 This doctor is a gem. He treats not just your symptoms but the whole patient. My family found him just by chance in 2002 because of a PPO insurance change. His personable and caring demeanor and equally compassionate staff puts a patient at ease, even when the news they are receiving isn't the best. His care, concern and professionalism is of the highest order. Kudos to you Dr. Doyle, you in my opinion are the standadrd that all doctors should strive to acheive. William R. Leon, Joliet, Illinois
RID: 700464
12/10/08 5 5 5 5 Great doctor!!! listens to you and doesn't ever rush you out of the office until you totally know whats going on. I would definitely recommend!!!