Dr. Parkson J. Lin

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Parkson J. Lin has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Parkson" to "Parkson J."
RID: 2654844
22/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Lin is a wonderful physician. He is professional, friendly with a great sense of humor. After having seen a few different physicians for plantar fasciitis pain. He cured me without surgery or painful procedure. I recommend Dr Lin as a knowledgeable and caring physician. Thank you Dr. Lin.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1352278
01/02/11 5 5 5 5 Awesome doctor. Very knowledgeable. Communicates well. Actually very funny guy. Was a provider for my insurance and although he was slightly more expensive, he was well worth it. Explained all my conservative options and I never felt rushed into surgery. Excellent surgeon when I finally had my surgery performed. Would highly recommend.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1252525
17/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lin is a very personable and attentive surgeon. He carefully explained all my surgical options and various conservative treatment options. He spent alot of time with me during each visit and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. I also felt comfortable knowing he was on staff at Hoag Hospital. We went thru all conservative options before performing my surgery. My feet look and feel great now. I can wear any dress shoes I want and love dancing again. I would highly recommend Dr. Lin for any foot or ankle problems.
Insurance: CIGNA