Rate Dr. Jeffrey A. Hirschfield

Dr. Jeffrey A. Hirschfield's Ratings

Have been taking my children to Dr. Hirschfield sense my oldest was born 10years ago. With 3 children it can be hard to find a doctor works so well with all my children and gives each the time needed to make sure they are developing and achieving developmental goals. The staff really does care about each patient and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Hirschfield has been my kids' pediatrician for many years. He and his staff are the best! They are always caring and compassionate and make us feel like we are a part of the family.
Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

We have been taking our children there for 8 years, and we've had nothing but great experience. Our daughter had surgery and Dr.Hirschfield and his nurse Laura called to see how she was doing. They truly care about their patients, we would highly reccommend this wonderful practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][761949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Hirschfield is a wonderful doctor. His staff including his nurse Laura are extremely helpful and caring. My children have been a patient of his for the past 12 years. As the mother of a special needs child, going to drs appts can be a major ordeal. The Dr. and his staff always make a point to make my child feel as comfortable as possible and always try to see him in an expedient manner. He and his staff always answer your questions, and although the practice is a busy one they always try to make time for each and every little one they see. They have routinely gone above and beyond their scope of the normal pediatrician's office and have made phone calls, done research, been in contact with the school and other specialist for the care of my special needs child. They are not just your run-of-the-mill pediatricians office, but a group of kind, caring people that are all together in the purpose of truly caring for the children that they see.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][761948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I was very satisfied with the personal manner given to my family. The front office was so helpful to me. It was like the old fashioned kids doctor my parents took me to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][761947].votes_count ]]