You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeffrey A. Hirschfield

Dr. Jeffrey A. Hirschfield's Ratings

Would never let another doctor care for my children. Dr. Hirschfield has always gone above and beyond for my family. He always takes his time and explains everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Hirsch field is a wonderful doctor. whenever my son is sick I can just call the office and they take us the same day. His staff is caring and courteous. Dr. Hirschfield takes time to explain and answer any questions. He is a compassionate and brilliant doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Hirschfield has been a wonderful pediatrician for our daughter. He is friendly and knowledgeable, as is his staff. We have never had a problem getting a same day sick visit. He takes time with his patients and always makes sure to answer all of our questions and address our concerns. Would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

We chose Dr. Hirschfield as our sons pediatrician based on a referral from a friend. He has been amazing and attentive since day one! We never have an issue getting in for a same day sick visit and he takes the time to ensure that as parents we understand exactly what is going on with our child. He is very friendly and keeps us apprised to all the advancements and research occurring in the medical community. The staff are awesome too, they truly care!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Excellent Doctor! 6 years history, always makes time to see us same day. Appointments never feels rushed, spends plenty of time with each one of my children. Staff is friendly and helpful. I never wait more than 5 minutes for a scheduled appointment. Highly recommend if you are looking for a caring office that treats you like family and a doctor who takes the time to not only treat your child but educate you along the way. 5 out 5 all the way!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Have been taking my children to Dr. Hirschfield sense my oldest was born 10years ago. With 3 children it can be hard to find a doctor works so well with all my children and gives each the time needed to make sure they are developing and achieving developmental goals. The staff really does care about each patient and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2624154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Hirschfield has been my kids' pediatrician for many years. He and his staff are the best! They are always caring and compassionate and make us feel like we are a part of the family.
Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

We have been taking our children there for 8 years, and we've had nothing but great experience. Our daughter had surgery and Dr.Hirschfield and his nurse Laura called to see how she was doing. They truly care about their patients, we would highly reccommend this wonderful practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][761949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Hirschfield is a wonderful doctor. His staff including his nurse Laura are extremely helpful and caring. My children have been a patient of his for the past 12 years. As the mother of a special needs child, going to drs appts can be a major ordeal. The Dr. and his staff always make a point to make my child feel as comfortable as possible and always try to see him in an expedient manner. He and his staff always answer your questions, and although the practice is a busy one they always try to make time for each and every little one they see. They have routinely gone above and beyond their scope of the normal pediatrician's office and have made phone calls, done research, been in contact with the school and other specialist for the care of my special needs child. They are not just your run-of-the-mill pediatricians office, but a group of kind, caring people that are all together in the purpose of truly caring for the children that they see.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][761948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I was very satisfied with the personal manner given to my family. The front office was so helpful to me. It was like the old fashioned kids doctor my parents took me to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][761947].votes_count ]]