Rate Dr. Robert C. Wright

Dr. Robert C. Wright's Ratings

Dr. Wright is a good doctor. My teenage boys go to him since they don't want a sweet, lovey-dovey doc conducting their physicals, etc. However, he is not a pleasant person to mom. He's a bit snobby, but I overlook for good teen health care. My little ones go to Dr. Susan Bullard (& Dr. Wilsey) who are both fabulous.

Submitted July 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Wright is wonderful. He is very kind to the parents, and he is comforting to children. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough.

Submitted June 29, 2008 | flag

Dr.Wright has been my son's pediatrician for most of his 13 years. Dr.Wright,while reserved and quiet with the parent, connects quickly with children comforting them, reducing their fears/anxiety during examinations. The parent can be confident their child could receive no better care from any other pediatrician in the area.

Submitted June 25, 2008 | flag