Rate Dr. Julio Narvaez

Dr. Julio Narvaez's Ratings

Dr. Narvaez is one of the most caring, compassionate and skilled surgeons I've had the priviledge to know. He performed PRK (laser eye surgery) on me with complete success. I highly recommend this amazing man for anyone looking for Laser Vision Correction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

I thank God for Dr. Narvaez' skill and concern and the gift of a young person's cornea gave me my eyesight back. The facility too gave me confidence. My wife and I live a good distance from Dr. Narvaez' office we'd eagerly take that long drive anytime either of us needs his skill and care/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

Excellent physician. Matter of fact I cannot recall any physician in any field that I was more satisfied with. Gave me personal phone call to check my condition after operation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2010

This doctor is excellent. He is a very skilled surgeon, and having known several of his patients, I can recommend him without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][762318].votes_count ]]