Rate Dr. Ken R. Sinervo

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's Ratings

After a few botched surgeries for severe endo and nobody in my small community knowing how to help me, Dr Sinervo offered his services and saved my life. I was 26 after having a hysterectomy by a specialist as a "cure" for Endometriosis at age 22. Nobody in the northeast would touch me, but Dr. Sinervo found and addressed the problem in 10 seconds. A problem that multiple other doctors and surgeons had either refused to help with, or could not even find! His bedside manner is amazing. He takes the time to get to know you and even said a prayer with me before being taken back! The staff at the CEC are about as honest and caring as they come. (Especially Dee Dee!) Now that I'm back up North and surgery is over they still keep in contact and provide excellent care from 13 hours away! You could not ask for a more efficient and caring practice if you dreamed one up yourself. I will forever be grateful to everyone who took care of and saved my life at the CEC. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Sinervo to anyone with mild to severe Endometriosis. I have been through the ringer regarding this disease and everyone at the CEC was a breath of fresh air in a slowly declining medical world.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2014 | flag

After two unsuccessful surgeries with other doctors in NYC, I decided to travel to Atlanta for Dr. Sinervo. August 26th I had surgery with Dr. Sinervo for stage 3 Endometriosis and Adenomyosis.

From the pre-op all the way through post-op, I received the best care from Dr. Sinervo and his staff. On the day of my surgery he held my hand and prayed for me before surgery and while in the surgical room he held my hand and comforted me as they started the general anesthesia. Dr. Sinervo made sure after surgery that I was comfortable in the hospital.

Having gone through this surgery twice before and other surgeries, I thought I knew what to expect and what was going to happen. Dr. Sinervo used techniques much more advanced than even my NYU surgeon. From Plasma Rich Platelet Therapy, to adhesion barriers and much more. All of the little things that made the results of this surgery better. Additionally, I was given a pain pump, anti inflammation meds, antibiotics, and a binder to help with the swelling as well as provide support so that I can get up and walk.

The nurses at Northside hospital were phenomenal, I received excellent care from all of their staff. Dr. Sinvero visited me the next morning and sat next to my bed side and checked on my incisions as well as showed my pictures of my surgery and explained what he exactly did. He also asked if I needed anything else to let him know.

I have never met such a compassionate doctor in my entire life and I wish there were more surgeons like him. He never once rushed me during pre-op or post-op and listened to everything I was saying. Dr. Sinervo knows that we want to have more children and he made sure to do everything he can to preserve my ovaries and uterus. I have adenomyosis and I plan to go back to him for my hysterectomy when I am ready for it. I was given Percocet after leaving the hospital and I stopped taking the Percocet on day 4 and continued with Aleve.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sinervo listened, evaluated, operated, and now I'm recovering and feeling good! His concern and proactive approach for my health in the future is above and beyond. I'm blessed to have found him.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Had surgery with Dr. Ken Sinervo that didn't work. Saw Dr. Michael Randall and got pregnant in 6 months! Both are great!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I absolutely loved Dr. Sinervo and all of the nurses and staff at his office. I felt very comfortable with him. He asked me lots of questions no Dr has. I have had 5 other surgeries for Endometriosis and was told I would have to have surgery every 2 years until am done having children and I'm only 16 and he told.me there is only at 15% chance that it will EVER come back!He was just overall an amazing Dr and surgeon! I wouldn't have wanted anyone elso operating on me!

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sinervo and staff were GREAT! I saw Dr. Sinervo for endometriosis. I am 22 and this was a very scary surgery for a young woman to go through. As soon as I met him I knew I was in great hands and felt at ease. You can see how much both Dr. Sinervo and his staff care about their patience. You would be lucky to have Dr. Sinervo as your doctor!!!

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

This doctor has operated on me for several reasons including endo, fibroids, polpys and adhesions. He is the sweetest, nicest, most humble doctor you will ever meet. I adore Dr. Sinervo and all his staff. Just the best group of people. He does not do anything unless he explains it to you and will only cut if necessary. That gives me a piece of mind.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

I had surgery with Dr. Sinervo in June 2010 for endometriosis. He is an extremely compassionate physician who truly changed my life. I typically see only female gyns as I am uncomfortable with a male doc. He went above and beyond to make me as comfortable as possible. I am now almost 4 years post surgery, and am still endo pain free!!! Simply can not recommend Dr. Sinervo highly enough! Forever grateful to this awesome doc!

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sinervo has saved my sanity. After 18 years of symptoms, I had almost given up. Multiple doctors had put me through countless painful exams, imaging studies, and tests only to tell me that I was fine. Some suggested it was all in my head. Dr. Sinervo reviewed my medical records for free, called me to discuss options, and then completed laparoscopic excision surgery to achieve pain relief. Upon leaving the hospital one day after surgery, I already felt better than I had in years. I continue to feel even better. Dr. S. is highly skilled and very compassionate. My previous surgeon didn't bother to see me when I was conscious on surgery day--Dr. S. visited me in pre-op, held my hand as the anesthesia started, and then checked on me before discharging the next day. He is truly one of a kind and I will never use anyone else for gynecological surgery needs. (Although I'm hoping I'll never need another surgery thanks to his skill!).

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag