You may also like

Rate Dr. Ken R. Sinervo

Dr. Ken R. Sinervo's Ratings

I would highly recommend Dr. Sinervo to anyone suffereing from endometriosis, adenomyosis, and other female issues. He is a knowledable, professional, and caring doctor. After sumbitting my case for review he called me a week later to explain what he would do in the operating room and gave me a 70 % chance to conceive naturally. The day of my surgery he held my hand and played a song in the operating room to calm my nerves. The team of doctors he works with are great, too!!! I am grateful to Dr. Sinervo for his caring nature, kindness, and desire to help me which surpasses any doctor I've ever encountered.
Dr. Sinervo's staff are also kind, professional, and empathetic ---thank you for all of your help!!!
I am so happy my friend who also suffered from endometriosis referred me to Dr. Sinervo. Thank you for making a difference in my quality of life!!! May God bless you and your loved one!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2779327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. S. has the most amazing bedside manner, patience, kindness, witty humor, and compassion. His staff at the CEC are angels here on Earth. Dr. S. is an angel. I'm getting my life back because of Dr. S. and his staff. I've been trying to figure out this review for the past week, and I'm still speechless with my experience at the CEC. The traveling was worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Although I had to wait almost 5 months before I had my surgery, it was well worth the wait. I called in Oct 2014 and received a call back in Nov (after all my paperwork was received) and was given a surgery date of 3/2/15. I have stage 4 endo and my surgery took 5 1/2 hours to complete.

Dr. Sinervo held my hand as I went to sleep, and removed all the endo, my appendix, left tube -- I also had bowel resection with Dr. Masick -- I feel a lot better although I'm about 3 post-op --- I still can't eat a lot or do a lot of activity but I can certainly tell the difference.

I am so glad I found Dr. Sinervo last Oct -- I am grateful for his staff and him -- he truly made a difference in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

As with some others seen here, I traveled almost 1500 miles just to see Dr. Sinervo. Twice. The first time, I had struggled with Endo for some time until my husband happened upon Dr. Sinervo's practice . Within a month I was there for surgery and had complete recovery from all my symptoms. About 5 years later, I had the return of some symptoms. We learned that this was due to adhesions that had formed after the first surgery, and adenomyosis. Dr. Sinervo operated for both, and recovery is going well. Dr. Sinervo has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've seen, and I've seen a lot. He is caring and good-humored, very sharp and at the top of his profession. He's concerned with absolutely maintaining and improving fertility whenever possible, which was a big concern for us since especially with a lot of other surgeons, you'll hear that the only option is a hysterectomy. I absolutely could not recommend him any more highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Sinervo has completely changed my life. I have had numerous surgeries for endometriosis, andenomyosis and other related issues. A few years after each procedure, symptoms would keep recurring that were often dismissed by my doctor. I finally reached a breaking point and started searching for a different OBGYN that would take my concerns and symptoms seriously. Dr. Sinervo quickly reviewed my case, called me on Christmas Eve to discuss everything and make sure I was feeling well enough to make it through the holidays (I wasn't even his patient yet!) and scheduled an in-office visit. His staff was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and timely. I had ample amount of time to meet with Sinervo to discuss my problems as well as learn about my upcoming surgery. He answered all of my questions and never made me feel rushed or crazy!
On the day of my surgery, Sinervo came and spoke to me as I was prepped, answered any last minute questions and assured me that I was in good hands. As the anesthesia was administered, held my hand until I was asleep..something I really appreciated! After the procedure, I was able to call his office and always receive a prompt response.
I have been COMPLETELY pain free since my surgery. As a 25 year old woman, I really appreciate having this new, pain free life. I would recommend him to ANYONE suffering from this often debilitating illness. He really is my hero!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Sinervo and everyone at the CEC. They were all extremely warm and caring and put me at ease right away. It was amazing to have the opportunity to see a specialist for endometriosis and speak with a doctor who really knew what he was talking about and doing with the disease. Surgery with Dr. Sinervo drastically reduced my pain and improved my chances for conceiving naturally. I am so very thankful. Echoing what many have said, he has fantastic bedside manner and truly cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Best bedside manner I have ever experienced from a doctor. He and his staff are so caring and make you feel like you are their only patient. I wish every woman who suffers from endometriosis could go see him. There are no words to express the gratitude I have for the help he has given to me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

If I could give him 10 stars I would. He is not only an amazing surgeon he is an amazing human being. And his staff deserves 10 stars as well. I would recommend him not just to you but to my friends and family if they needed this type of care. Excellent care and follow up. Not a moment did I feel alone or like a number as I do w other doctors. They care about you as an individual and you can tell. I am grateful I found him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I should have left this review sooner. But, I want to say that I absolutely love the staff and Dr. Sinervo. My mom even loves them. They were so nice, genuine, thoughtful and just showed how much they cared. I had surgery on January 5th and my life changed that day. The doctor asked questions and was so thorough with trying to understand my medical history and what is going on with me now. He explained what he would do in the operating room and explained my Endometriosis. He even hugged me after our session. I knew I was going to be in good hands. Well, just before the surgery, he held my hand and asked if he could pray with me. WHAT??? What doctor does that? Just before I fell asleep from the anesthesia, people were taking blood and trying to prepare the surgery, he held one hand and another lady held my other hand and rubbed it, until I fell asleep. I have never felt so comfortable. Of course with any surgery, it is natural to feel nervous. I was still nervous. But, they made me feel better. It made me feel that he really cared and truly wanted to help me, the best he could.

Well, it has been weeks now and I am still healing. But, I can tell you that I feel much better than I did before the surgery and I can even eat a more foods (that I couldn't before surgery) and not feel pain. I prayed, prayed and continue to pray that everything will be so great after I have completely healed. I just have this gut feeling that everything is going to be so wonderful for me. I feel like I am going to feel better than I've felt in years. I feel like if I have any trouble or issues with the disease again, that they will be right there for me. I feel like I have a family many miles away. No matter how far away I am, I can count on Dr. Sinervo and his staff.

I traveled from TX to ATL, GA just to see him. He removed my appendix, did presacral neurectomy, removed some endo from my bladder and looked all around to make sure I didn't have any more disease somewhere else. He removed all of the disease. He is thorough. I had surgery with a gyno before Dr. Sinervo and she couldn't remove all the disease. But, Dr. Sinervo did. Now, I just have to do my part and eat better by eliminating inflammatory foods, exercise, do the Pelvic Floor therapy(that he suggested), do yoga, and meditation(to eliminate as much stress because that causes pain too) and be in that percentile that doesn't have to have surgery again. He is wonderful!! I recommend him to anyone looking for a specialist that is caring, thorough and knowledgeable, removes what other doctors can't and will be there for you every step of the way.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2700713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I am 19 years old and have been going to Dr. Sinervo for 3+ years for my endometriosis and adenomyosis. The first surgery, he removed all of my endo and my appendix. My endo pain was finally gone! I started having extreme pain again and Dr. Sinervo discovered that I had adenomyosis. After going the safe route safe realizing that it was not helping, I had a presacral neurectomy. My adeno pain was finally gone now! I missed my adeno started getting more severe, to the point that I couldn't do anything but lay there in agony because my pain was so bad (even pain medication did not help). After exhausting all options, we decided that it was time for a hysterectomy, which got rid of my adenomyosis for good. Before each surgery, Dr. Sinervo held my hand, prayed with me and my family, prayed with me again in the O.R. and held my hand until I was out. Doctor Sinervo and his team are conservative, but cutting edge in technology. Their caring nature and kindness and desire to help you as a patient surpasses any doctor I've ever been to. They make your tough time more pleasant and make you feel taken care of. I am so sad (but SO glad it's solved) that I will not need to return there because Dr. Sinervo and his staff are just good, welcoming, caring people. They have my highest recommendation for life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685032].votes_count ]]