Rate Dr. Jane K. Uhlir

Dr. Jane K. Uhlir's Ratings

Dr. Uhilr is the best! she treated my infertility problem

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Awesome, she did an abdominal myomectomy on me in 2007. The surgery was a success; no significant blood loss, never a concern about having to covert to a hysterectomy, healed well with no complications, etc. I wish that she was still practicing, she accepted an administrative role for the women and infants center at Swedish.

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Uhlir is the BEST RE! Not only was she amazingly knowledgeable but she was also friendly and made sure that either she or her staff were always available. She also helped us emotionally by keeping a sense of humor through it all. We had several complications but I never felt rushed or like we were a bother. She (and her staff) took very good care of us. I'm glad we were successful (we're pregnant!) but I miss seeing her!

Submitted June 24, 2007 | flag

The very best in Seattle. Busy yes, but takes time with you. Very knowledgeable, trustworthy, kind, gentle, informed, honest. Staff great too. If you can get to see her, don't hesitate.

Submitted July 25, 2006 | flag

VERY BUSY BUT ON TIME AND VERY ATTENTIVE, REASONABLE AND SENSIBLE. HAS HELPED ME VERY MUCH.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2005 | flag