Rate Dr. Amy Muzaffar

Dr. Amy Muzaffar's Ratings

Amy is very polite, but has mediocre knowledge and very flaky and does not instill confidence. I've had to go back a few times till I was referred to the right specialist, and research and investigate my symptoms. She does not take the trouble to review information on the patient prior to meeting the patient, and is more focused on revenue generation than care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

I've gone to Dr Muzaffar for 7 years and have had consistently positive experiences. From routine yearly physicals to one-off issues, she has been friendly, informed, and helpful. I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Amy is very friendly, and always has a cheerful demeanor. The only complaint I have is that her appointments are very brief, and it always seems like she's trying to wrap up the appointment as if she's late for another. This generally isn't a problem (hey, I don't want to be there forever either!) but can be very undesirable during more intimate appointments, such as pelvic exams since it creates a kind of impersonal atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2007

While Dr. Muzaffar is extremely polite and seems genuinely interested, her knowledge has been lacking in multiple situations, and she has been consistently non-responsive. I've given an example that caused me much stress. At one visit, Dr. Muzaffar told me she suspected I had an STD, and she took samples for a lab test. She told me the results would be back in 3 days. I called twice and left messages asking for the results. It took 9 days for the nurse to call with the results (negative), and checking my chart online, I discovered that the results were available after 2 days (but patients can't access online results until they're released, after the doctor calls with the results). I then saw a dermatologist who informed me I had dermatitis (basically, pimples).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2007

I have been seeing Amy Muzzafar for a few years now. She always shakes my hand when saying hello, and always shakes my hand to say good-bye. She has a cheerful demeanor is so polite! Whenever I have left messages for her, her assistants always call me back promptly to let me know her reply to my question. She is on top of follow up with her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Amy is a terrific doctor. She always makes me feel very comfortable. I'm delighted to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Amy is one of those rare primary care providers who combines excellent technical proficiency with a wonderful personality and a great way with patients. My spouse and I both love her and are thrilled to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055244].votes_count ]]