Rate Dr. Derna M. Demaggio

Dr. Derna M. Demaggio's Ratings

Dr. Demaggio is the most compassionate, health care provider i have ever have! I feel so grateful for her wonderful care she has been providing me through the years. I highly recommend her service to any woman..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Superb doctor. Very thorough, kind, concerned, knows what she is doing and looks at her patients as people rather than problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

I have been with Dr. Demaggio for about 20 years and am never hesitate about keeping appointments. She is thorough, warm, caring and even if there is a problem she walks you thru it. If you have a simple comment like "I had a pain a couple of weeks ago..." she will check it, address it, reassure you, schedule further tests, etc. I never feel rushed and have called her with questions regarding my teenager's health. she takes the time to answer my questions and when my daughter is ready, she, too, will have Dr. D as her GYN. The staff is wonderful and you never get a message left on your home machine saying, "calling us right away". Thank you Dr. Demaggio for many years of wonderful care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2009

Very intelligent. Never makes you feel like she's rushed. Follows through with testing and found a tumor in my kidney. Met me at the door when I returned from CT scan and spent time reassuring me. Staff super..offering me tea/water. Reassuring me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2009

She delivered both of my children. She is an amazing caring OB-GYN who makes time to care for all of her patients. I was never rushed and all of my questions were answered (and I always had a ton!) Her views are in line with mine so I felt very comfortable putting my health and the health of my children in her hands. I still see her as my GYN and adore her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2008

Never forgets to get back to patients. Reminds patients of exams that are overdue. Cares about people and will follow up if a medical test needs to be redone or a surgical procedure needs to be done. Especially will listen to patients and refer them to the appropriate professional when needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2007

OUTSTANDING! She is wonderful OB! I was lucky to have her taking care of me throughout my entire pregnancy and delivery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2006

Loved this doctor! She took very good care of me. She seems to genuinely care, has a sense of humor and is very competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2055630].votes_count ]]