Rate Dr. M Wheatley

Dr. M Wheatley's Ratings

:) So so good!!! since he has operated on me i have no problems anymore! he was awesome!!So knowledgeable and kind. I remember when he was explaining the procedure to me at the end he was like and then its my favorite part! that is when i remove the tumor! That definitely put a smile on my face! he was super good! i wold most definitely recommend him!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Wheatley was kind, caring and informative when treating my husband. He took the time to answer my questions and explain to me what was to come in his treatment.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

He was very knowledgable in what he spoke about, but had horrible bed side manor towards me and my mother.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr.Wheatly is an amazing doctor!!! Thank you for turning my life around. I am coming up to my 10 year seizure free anniversary this December and it feels great!!! Now I am helping others that deal with epilepsy. Support is what everyone needs and deserves and with being 100% seizure free has put me in the position to be just that, support for others. Thanks so much to everyone at the U of A. Ann Gillie

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wheatley performed brain surgery to remove a tumor on my husband back in June. I found him to be a excellent surgeon with remarkably good bedside manners. If, and hopefully never,we had to have surgery again Dr. Wheatley would top my list.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wheatley is an awesome surgeon. He is very approachable and very knowledgeable. He treated me and more importantly my family like people and he really cares about his patients. He performed brain surgery on me recently and I am feeling like a new person. I would recommend him to anyone. I don`t know how to thank him and his team for all they have done for me. A totally dedicated man.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2010 | flag

This dr. has done a few surgeries on my husand to rid him of chronic nerve pain in his head. After the last surgery he said "if this doesn't work yo won't be seeing me again." which I thought was kind of rude but anyway we are seeing him again for another surgery,this time for an electrical implant to control pain. That was in Sept.08.It is now Feb.09 and still no surgery.My husband just keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the pile. I guess he really meant it when he said you won't be seeing me again!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgable, very friendly and caring surgeon. He's done 2 surgeries on me and I'm now epilepsy free

Submitted Sept. 12, 2007 | flag

A very knowledgable, patient, helpful, and understanding doctor. Takes time to explain all the options, as well as possible outcomes. Accessible and approachable, brings such confidence with him that you feel most safe even in light of such serious circumstances as facing a brain surgery. Would recommend him to any and every one=)

Submitted March 20, 2007 | flag

Excellent technical surgeon. Spends adequate time explaining options. Excellent post-operative care. Very warm-hearted.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2007 | flag