Rate Dr. Anjula Agrawal

Dr. Anjula Agrawal's Ratings

Dr. Agrawal has been a doctor to both my mother and myself for years. She is an excellent doctor and really takes the time to ensure her patients are getting quality care. Over the last 10 years she has consistently been caring and supportive particularly in this last year when my mother passed away from a serious illness. When my mother was dying in the hospital and we couldn't get any straight answers from the on call doctors. Dr. Agarwal literally came within 15 minutes (late on a Friday night) of our call to help my family make some big decisions about my mother's care. I am truly grateful for all that she has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Dr. Agrawal is a fine and kind physician who seems to do a wonderful job of keeping up with new medical news, advice, etc. But it is very hard to get a message to her and I have had very mixed experiences with her office staff. They used to be really bad; now some of them are ok. Generally, you have to be very persistent about getting messages through, making sure prescriptions are called in properly, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Dr. Agrawal has been my Doctor now for over 12 years and I couldn't ask for a better Doctor! She really cares about her patients and I couldn't be more pleased. I can't ever see myself changing Doctors. Her office staff though are not very good at all. In all the years I've been going to her I keep hoping she will get better staff. They just don't seem to even want to be there, sometimes rude and extremely poor telephone etiquette.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Agrawal is a excellent physician. She has been my doctor for years.She is a caring and thoughtful person, which is hard to find in a doctor these days.She listens and gets to the bottom of whatever is going on.I would like to thank her for being who she is. Blessings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. Agrawal has been my doctor for over 10 years. I highly recommend her. The only think I wish is if she could get a more professional staff. As far as I'm concerned, you couldn't ask for a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr Agrawal is a human being first and a doctor second. She is superb in both roles. She is firm in her recommendations while respectful of my viewpoint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Agrawal is thorough, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable. Most of her staff should be replaced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Agrawal was my doctor before I moved back to Illinois. I have seen many, and she was right there at the top in quality; up to date in knowledge and technology. One of her nurses was so flippant that I suspect it drove up my blood pressure whenever he/she was was assigned to me. I hope that person is gone. Two years ago, I had to move back to Illinois, so I regret I can no longer see have Dr. Agrawal as my internist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Agrawal is wonderful and I feel very well-taken care of by her. However, her office staff are absolutely awful, though, and that makes it almost impossible to reach her, except those brief moments when I actually have an appointment with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Agrawal for 10 years. She is the best doctor ever!! I could not ask for a better doctor. The staff however are not the most professional I've seen. I would never have any other doctor than Dr. Agrawal. Her office manager however should look into replacing her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2056159].votes_count ]]