Rate Dr. Veronika M. Solt

Dr. Veronika M. Solt's Ratings

This woman is in the wrong profession. She is detached, judgmental and doesn't have much interest in me, my family or my problems. Worst of all, she is condescending and on the rate occasion when she does address one of my issues, she always gets all of the details wrong. I don't believe she listens to a word I say, and I will not be returning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Her knowledge is outstanding, affectionate, cares about her patients and always responds her phone even on Thanksgiving Day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Beautiful Office, pleasant staff. But I found her to be aloof and extremely anxious. She had many distracting habits, e.g. repeated words like "Sure. Sure. Sure" and tossed her hair back. Even though she wrote through majority of the visit, she never seemed to remember what I told her from one to the next, though I had to correct her recollection EVERY time, she still got it wrong. I'm told by others that she knows her meds, and I don't have any complaints there, but at $450 for the initial visit and $180/visit (4 x year), I couldn't afford her anymore, and so couldn't get them either. She never seemed to try to know me. I must say, however, that this is par for the course with psychiatrists. Finding one who knows the meds, takes time with you AND doesn't seem to have their own DSM diagnosis is a rarity indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

There is greatness in Summit N.J., and her name is DR.Veronika Solt. She goes beyond the line of duty, and puts her heart and soul into her practice. Her upmost desire is to get a cure for her patients. She is on duty 24 hrs., a day, with knowledge, helpfullness, and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

She is very concerned, and does much more than write Rx. I've been seeing her for several years, and have never felt rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2010

Demeanor can sometimes seem cold and clinical, but Dr. Solt is competent, professsional, compassionate, dedicated, and caring... I have been in treatment for several years and trust her judgement and expertise... Highly recommended...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

i had been boucning from psychiatrist to psychiatrist and once I found Dr. Solt I was set. She is very helpful and I ahve seen great improvement in the time I ahve been seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2008

Dr Solt is extremely knowledgable and approachable. By far the best doctor in her field I have ever seen. She camehighly recommended to me and I recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2008

Dr. Solt has been an extraordinary doctor to me. Her knowledge, helpfulness and approachability are exceptional. The office staff is outstanding! Every doctor’s offices should learn from doctor Solt’s office what Punctuality is! Understand that the patient’s time is as valuable as the doctor’s time. Dr. Solt follows this approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2057829].votes_count ]]