Dr. Veronika M. Solt

Dr. Veronika M. Solt

Rate Dr. Veronika M. Solt

Dr. Veronika M. Solt's Ratings

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

Beautiful Office, pleasant staff. But I found her to be aloof and extremely anxious. She had many distracting habits, e.g. repeated words like "Sure. Sure. Sure" and tossed her hair back. Even though she wrote through majority of the visit, she never seemed to remember what I told her from one to the next, though I had to correct her recollection EVERY time, she still got it wrong. I'm told by others that she knows her meds, and I don't have any complaints there, but at $450 for the initial visit and $180/visit (4 x year), I couldn't afford her anymore, and so couldn't get them either. She never seemed to try to know me. I must say, however, that this is par for the course with psychiatrists. Finding one who knows the meds, takes time with you AND doesn't seem to have their own DSM diagnosis is a rarity indeed.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

There is greatness in Summit N.J., and her name is DR.Veronika Solt. She goes beyond the line of duty, and puts her heart and soul into her practice. Her upmost desire is to get a cure for her patients. She is on duty 24 hrs., a day, with knowledge, helpfullness, and professionalism.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

She is very concerned, and does much more than write Rx. I've been seeing her for several years, and have never felt rushed.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

Demeanor can sometimes seem cold and clinical, but Dr. Solt is competent, professsional, compassionate, dedicated, and caring... I have been in treatment for several years and trust her judgement and expertise... Highly recommended...

Submitted July 25, 2009 | flag

i had been boucning from psychiatrist to psychiatrist and once I found Dr. Solt I was set. She is very helpful and I ahve seen great improvement in the time I ahve been seeing her.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2008 | flag

Dr Solt is extremely knowledgable and approachable. By far the best doctor in her field I have ever seen. She camehighly recommended to me and I recommend her highly.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Solt has been an extraordinary doctor to me. Her knowledge, helpfulness and approachability are exceptional. The office staff is outstanding! Every doctor’s offices should learn from doctor Solt’s office what Punctuality is! Understand that the patient’s time is as valuable as the doctor’s time. Dr. Solt follows this approach.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Solt is the BEST psychiatrist I have ever been to and I have had atleas 10 in my 35 years of therapy. She is very through, listens and really cares. For the first time in my life, I am happy and content with my life. She has been meticulous with medication and follow up and keeps on top of your mental as well as physical health. She go me through a breakdown in 2003 and did so with minimal medication and very hands on approach. I have been with her for 4 years and never intend to leave. You cannot go wrong with her.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2007 | flag

I totally disagree w/ the other comment. Dr. Solt had me go get blood work done and afterwards gave me a list of options of different medications I could take. She told me the side effects of them, her opinion, and then wanted to know how I felt and what I was comfortable with. In the beginning of the med changes, she had me call her every day to tell her how I was doing. If I didn't call her, she'd call me later in the day to make sure I was doing ok. I like her a lot.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2007 | flag