Rate Dr. Brad J. Bachmann

Dr. Brad J. Bachmann's Ratings

This Dr like many only value his own time. You will sit for an hour in a hot room while he tends to the other poor people that have been waiting for him. When questioned, his staff will tell you your next as you watch him go into some other examination room.
I will move on to a more caring Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2533554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr Bachmann explained the findings of his examinations and labs, x-rays, and other tests. He explained his plan of treatment in easy to understand terms that gave me confidence. I believe that this confidence was a very helpful part of the healing process for my foot problems. He also told me how to use the shoes and orthodics that he prescribed for me so that I could manage my problem in day to day activities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

Staff and or Doctor did not explain anything regarding treatment or use of boot given. They sent my 15 year old Son home with a boot, and did not say when to where it, how long, etc. An MRI was done, and some X-rays, but not much was said. Someone (from staff) scheduled a follow-up appointment, but did not give my husband and Son a follow-up appointment date or time. I had to call up there to get all the above information. Seems like this Doctor has too many offices to maintain his personal professionalism with his patience and staff. He's only at The Woodlands office one day a week (half day), which makes it difficult to schedule. Just disappointing, because we use Sterling Orthopedic (Dr. Johnson), and are extremely happy with him, and thought we'd get the same service with Dr. Bauchman and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I love everything about this practice. He is highly knowledgable about his field and has a very patient-friendly attitude. His office staff is very welcoming and pleasant. The stand out staff member is Alice. She not only coordinates surgeries, but is a wonderful therapist. I would highly recommend this medical practice to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2422499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

My insurance was billed over 200 thousand dollars for an operation intended to straighten 2 hammertoes!!!!! Dr Bachmann put me through excrutiating pain,putting pins through my toes for weeks. The surgery did not work, my feet are deformed to the extent that I can only wear flip-flops...I had to get 2 more surgeries to repair his work. I suffer from chronic pain because he did more damage to my feet. His response to me when he realized my foot was deformed was "I'm pissed off at that foot" !!!! Stay away from this arrogant, out-dated podiatrist...you will be sorry!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2422498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Did excellent job on an unusual surgery. How many doctors will come to come to your car to change a surgical dressing. My care was excellent with hardly any pain. Will highly recommend dr Bachmann

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

Dr Brad Bachmann is one of the most skilled surgeons and caring professionals I know. I had foot surgery about 10 years ago and it has never given me pain and the scar is almost undetectable. His care and attention to perfection is greatly appreciated. I play tennis extensively and without his remarkable skills I would not have recovered and continued in the sport I love. Thank you for your determination to give only the best to your patients. If you want 5 star treatment, I highly recommend Dr. Brad Bachmann and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

I can't say enough GOOD things about Dr Bachmann & his staff! I have been a patient 5+ yrs after having searched Houston for a foot doc for years with no satisfaction. I knew I needed bunion surgeries, but never felt comfortable with a doc until I met Dr Bachmann. I have now had bunionectomies on both feet & a neuroma removed, all successfully & with very little discomfort & recovery time was speedy. I developed another neuroma in the opposite foot a couple of years ago....Dr. Bachman was able to PREVENT surgery on this neuroma with an alternative treatment...I no longer have pain in that foot all without surgery. I have never been advised/pressured to purchase unnecessary products or procedures. I was also treated for a severe nail fungus that I've had for years on one big toe with the new laser treatment. It is working & I am seeing clear growth for the first time in years on that nail. Dr. Bachmann = my go to doc forever. I will never allow him to retire - even after I do!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Over 20+ years, I have seen Dr Bachmann for various problems. The conditions have always been taken care of. He is personable and cares about the whole person. He made sure that my treatment would work with my life situation. I have recommended him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

The staff was ok. I waited almost an hr 1/2 to be seen after my original apt had been moved because the dr had vacation. Then I was charged almost $500 for inserts that were covered by my insurance and told its "my responsibility" to try and get refunded by my ins provider (which didn't give back the same amount) I was also charged for the utensils used on my ingrown procedure. Once checking out I was harassed about purchasing their products. All this place cares about is taking your money. There is another podiatrist down the street, run!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][768941].votes_count ]]