Rate Dr. William G. Suozzi

Dr. William G. Suozzi's Ratings

The perfect physician! Not at all dismissive but not an alarmist either! And also VERY funny! I have sent many friends & family to see him and they all swear by him now, too!Cannot recommend him highly enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Suozzi's been my doc for about 10 years. I second what others here have said. He is sharp, listens carefully, and doesn't rush. He always seems to be able to sort out the major concerns from the minor stuff, reacts accordingly, and has always been on target, all of which is very reassuring. He has been very open-minded about some more alternative treatments I have tried. His referrals have generally been very good. He has a great sense of humor. He always returns my phone calls by the end of the day. His nurses are great but as others have noted, office staff is horrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Suozzi is knowledgable, sharp, and most importantly, he listens. His front desk staff tries to chase you away, but his nurses are great. I wish he would do something about the staff...I have never called and asked for anything (referral, appointment) and not had a testy exchange with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

what many of the "old time" doctors were about- vast knowledge, compassion, and the feeling he truely cares. This is not ment to demean current physcians or their hectec schedules.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2009

One of the most amazing doctors.He is brilliant and has a great bedside manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Suozzi for years also and I really like him as a doctor. He doesn't rush you, answers all your questions, and gives great advice. Makes you feel comfortable and is a down-to-earth kind of doctor. Like another poster said, the only bad thing is the staff. I agree, they are horrible. But Dr. Suozzi is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2009

I'm a Physician. He's my Physician. Top Ten in NYC. Enough Said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2009

great diagnosis, understanding, thorough, always has time for the patient as well as patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I received excellent and extraordinarily kind courteous care with a dose of good humour from Dr. Suozzi and those doctors to whom he referred me when my needs required further expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Suozzi for 14+ years and he is the perfect doctor for me and now also my husband. He is a warm, patient, friendly, knowledgeable doctor and listens to anything you have to say. He is comforting, and always has the patient's best interests at heart. Great combination!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059025].votes_count ]]