Rate Dr. Mary Ann Carmack

Dr. Mary Ann Carmack's Ratings

My husband is physician. It's difficult to find good pediatricians so we are thrilled to have found Dr. Carmack. She is really knowledgeable and communicates well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

I am not a usual patient of Dr. Carmack, but I needed to see a doctor one day and she happened to be available. I was feeling really unwell at the time and had no idea what was happening to me. She was so sweet and patient, and reassured me that what I was enduring was nothing serious and gave me a written sheet on what to do so I could recover. I think that she exemplifies outstanding humanitarianism and smartness. I would definitely go back to her if I ever needed any other medical help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

best doc in the place! Very kind, knowledgeable, helpful, patient, and understanding. No lectures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][769255].votes_count ]]