Rate Dr. Karen L. Agnich

Dr. Karen L. Agnich's Ratings

Dr Agnich sells you things you don't need and charges $15 for use of latex gloves, which insurance doesn't cover. She called removal of a calloused toe area 'podiatric surgey'. For office visits, she charged for two different services. I have reason to believe her practices are unethical and improper. I would stay away at all cost.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

This dr. was very unhelpful. She billed my insurance for a "surgical procedure" - cutting my toenails, as well as for using a pair of latex gloves. She tried to convince me ti get unnecessary services and when I didn't want them made negative comments about that. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2009 | flag

This dr. ruined my feet and changed my life forever. She was far more interested in earning a lot of money for an unnecessary surgery. There were practices that were deceptive in her practice of podiatry and she faced a professional disciplinary action for her billing procedures.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2009 | flag

This doctor has terrible customer service. After telling me they were in my network and seeing me 4 times, they finally said they were not in my network. When I received the bill, their account manager told me to send a $60.00 payment and file a dispute to my insurance. I followed their directions and they sent me to collections less thank 20 days after making a voluntary payment. Zero tact, zero knowledge, and zero success. Add to that, the foot problem is still existent.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2008 | flag