Rate Dr. Greg S. Morganroth

Dr. Greg S. Morganroth's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Morganroth's for many years. Can't say there haven't been some appointments I have had to wait for(there isn't a doctor in this city any different). However, when he has treated me (and my kids) he has always been professional and courteous. His staff is extremely knowledgeable and have always answered all my questions. I think some people may consider arrogance the same as self-confidence. It isn't. Dr. Morganroth knows what he is doing...he is confident and has every right to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2008

had a necklift with a good result, but was talked into a co2 laser treatment under eyes which showed no improvement at all. The staff is pleasant and helpful, the doctor is extremely arrogant, esp. AFTER the procedure during post- ops.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Dr. Morganroth is a skilled MOHS surgeon lacking professional conduct and consideration for his patients. He is arrogant, perhaps performing for his contingent of Stanford fellows that accompany him from room to room. While performing my MOHS surgery he carried on a conversation with a fellow, talking about another colleague: "He's making a big mistake by not getting board certified. Over the lifetime of his career, it could cost him a million dollars." I felt as though he was unaware of my presence in the room! On the first visit he looked briefly at my lesion and pronounced with no hesitation:It's a basal cell [carcinoma]." The biopsy revealed that it was a squamous cell carcinoma. There was no damage done due to his misjudgment because I did get the correct lab diagnosis and MOHS surgery would have been in order in either case, but this man was so full of himself and ****ure that he knew what it was, even bragging about his accuracy. What a jerk. He did not

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

He was very kind and considerate during my visits. I did have to wait a little bit but then he was totally focused. I've gone back to see him and haven't had any negative experiences. He's completely professional and he is the absolute best surgeon. The negative comments here don't fit with my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2007

A total antisocial misfit! Has problems too big to mention here. Waited way too long for the appointment that lasted only minutes. Was rude, arrogant, inappropriate in conversation, obviously not at all interested in me as a patient. I couldn't care less about his skills because I just couldn't get past his completely unlikeable personality. Good ridence! Look elsewhere for your dermatological needs. There are more than enough excellent ones in this area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Greg S. Morganroth is the worst Dr. I have ever been to in my life!!! He is extremly arrogant and RUDE !!! He spends 1 minute with you and tells you what an excellent Mohs doctor he is. I wouldn't recommend this man to my worst enemy. Please look for another doctor who is both good and KIND.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Morganroth is a talented dermatologic surgeon. He did my facial skin cancer surgery and there is no visible scar. I am so pleased with the result. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2007

Handled my MOHS surgery very well. Comfortable with him and would definitely recommend him to anyone needing this type of procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2006

I was referred by a family doctor who read an MRI and she said I had multiple scalp sebaceous cysts.At my appt. He was rushed, rude, arrogant and said if he could not find it in 2 minutes it was not there and the other doctor was wrong. He said woman in next room was getting impatient waiting, after he spent 8 minutes with me. He is not a compassionate person, he stopped treatment suddenly & wanted to call off a biopsy after numbing my scalp, because I asked a question, "what are you doing?" I had to plead with him to continue. 4th visit, made me wait several hours, then he did not even come in the room while I'm waiting in there in pain, he stood outside my door talking for 20 min.about his vacation to Italy with co-workers. Sent in another to say he was in surgery. appts. are 10 minutes apart, he wants to be done in 2 minutes. after his biopsy report, He said he was referring me to Stanford, butnever did.I am still waiting for treatment from another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2006

Made me wait for 45 minutes and then spent less than 5 minutes with me. I had the feeling he was on to the next patient without focusing on my issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2059367].votes_count ]]