Rate Dr. Jeanne Richard

Dr. Jeanne Richard's Ratings

Dr. Richard is truly the best doctor I have visited. She goes way beyond what I have experienced with other doctors, for example, she responds to email at all hours. She is attentive to detail and listens to her patients. She doesn''t just hand you a pill because you saw an add on TV. She will evaluate your condition and make a thoughtful recommendation based on her assessment then work with you to agree on treatment.

Submitted March 2, 2008 | flag

Has been my PCP doctor for many years. Very helpful. Anwsers emails on a timely basis. Willing to offer alternative solutions. Sometimes difficult to schedule a same day appointment for pressing issues.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2006 | flag

Has been my doctor for several years. Very helpful and caring.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2006 | flag

Has been my PCP for several years and is always friendly, helpful and willing to research something and get back to me if she's not familiar with the topic. No judgement and always very caring.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag