Rate Dr. Maria A. Diaz-Stanchi

Dr. Maria A. Diaz-Stanchi's Ratings

Three generations of my family go to Dr. Diaz, and each one loves her! She is knowledgeable, personable, patient, thorough, and compassionate... all while being no nonsense about your health. She is more functional medicine than reactive (she thoroughly tests before she makes any drastic moves). I have NEVER felt rushed with her, and I never wait in the waiting room longer than 10 minutes. I adore her!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

I have seen Dr. Diaz-Stanchi for 12 years and even though I now live 40 minutes away, can't imagine changing docs. She is very personable as well as knowledgable. She takes my concerns and questions seriously and I have never felt rushed by her. I highly recommend her.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

When was the last time a doctor spent 1 hour with you taking history & examining you? WOW! I have never had pysical exam that thorough in my 51 years. 3 generations of my family go to her & I was the only one not seeing her. I finally changed to her & because she has the entire family medical history (both sides). How does she remember everyone's history? Amazing memory - very knowledgeable - very sincere and caring. Her staff & soooo informed, friendly and helpful too. Always get a call back immediately. Wouldn't dream of changing.

Submitted April 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Diaz-Stanchi has been my doctor since she started her practice. By making sure she keeps up with the latest meds and procedures, she has increased my quality of life dramatically over the years. She always remembers my history, remembers obscure things I mentioned to her in passing, and follows up on them! Besides being a competent doctor, she is very personable and never hurries me. She treats you as if you are her only patient of the day.

Submitted April 1, 2008 | flag

Dr. Diaz-Stanchi has been my primary care physician for 15+ years. I have never had a physician remember such details about my personal life as she. She is an excellent diagnostician and never hesitates to make a referral to a specialist if she has any question.

Submitted June 25, 2007 | flag

Very thourough in getting to know her patients. The office staff is also very easy to work with.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2006 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Maria Diaz-Stanchi for 10 years now, and wouldn't switch no matter what!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2006 | flag