Rate Dr. David M. Mitzner

Dr. David M. Mitzner's Ratings

Absolutely love Dr. Mitzner and the ladies that work in the office. Would never recommend another doc for your family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2422735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I have been going to this doctor for several years and the situation keeps getting worse. They were always hard to contact and now they just randomly close with no explanation or notice, they just aren't there. Julie at the front desk is the only one who cares at all, Dr. Mitzner seems to have lost interest in his patients since he has been working at the hospital. It still takes forever to get prescriptions and they keep moving around which is really inconvenient. Three hour lunches, randomly closing or changing their hours with no notice to the patients, weeks to get an appointment and the extreme lack of interest Dr. Mitzner shows his patients is the reason my family is NOT going back to him again. We have been very patient because he used to be good but that's all over now. DO NOT go to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2422734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I was a patient of Dr Mitzner years ago and I called just to see if they still had my medical records. I've called numerous times, they're always closed it seems. I've been put on hold once then hung up on, left 4 messages over the course of about 2+ weeks...and no call back! I remember Dr Mitzner being a good doctor, but obviously the staff is very sub par.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][771162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Mitzner will really spend time with you to find out how you are doing. He has worked with me to get my natural thyroid meds just right. I feel like a normal person again since finding Dr. Mitzner. It is difficult to find a doc who will prescribe natural thyroid and then work to find just the optimum level for the patient: putting the patient ahead of the lab tech (meaning most docs work to get lab tests just right rather than getting the patient right).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Extremely hard to contact. They always seem to be closed even during what is supposed to be their hours of operation. Other times the phone is busy or you are put on hold. The staff are not very professional or helpful. The Dr. is always on his computer and while your talking to him trying to explain your symptoms. Very non-chalant towards his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

It was nice to find a doctor that really cares about his patients. He was recommended to me, and I will recommend him to others! Awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Mitzner is great and I felt I made the right decision when I decided to change my primary care doctor... however, the wait time to see him is usually 2+ weeks so don't dare be REALLY sick! Also, his front office staff is NOT the most friendly as if they really do not like working there, or perhaps don't like just working. Too bad as this is the staff that you initionally encounter when you call for your appointment. Please talk to your staff on Dr. Mitzner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

Its a shame that an incompetent staff makes it almost impossible to be the patient of a good doctor. 7-10 days to refill a prescription and dont count on having any calls returned. The Doctor is great but the staff is worthless

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Mitzner is an excellent doctor who I trust implicitly. As others have said he takes his time to understand your problems and then suggests a course of action. I always feel very comfortable in talking with him about my medical issues. However I must also agree that his staff is not the best. Julie is nice and helpful but do not leave a message for the rest of the staff you will not get a call back. Plan on a wait time of at least an hour. But if you want one of the best doctors in Temecula I highly recommend Dr. Mitzner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Wow. This is the worst doctor I have ever been to in my life. You can never get an appointment here. They are waaay overbooked. You can wait on hold for one hour trying to get results. They never return calls. Recently I was sent a certified letter saying that "THEY ARE DROPPING ME AS A PATIENT, AND THAT THEY CAN NO LONGER PROVIDE CARE TO ME!" I am a paying customer and this is totally against all ethics to drop a patient for no reason. I am rushing to try and find a new doctor before my prescription runs out. This is the worst doctor I have ever been to, save yourself some trouble and go somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771155].votes_count ]]