Rate Dr. Jennifer A. Pallone

Dr. Jennifer A. Pallone's Ratings

Dr. Pallone is the BEST!!!! after taking my dad to 4 other doctors i heard about Dr. Palone...she diagnosed my dad within 15 minutes with Lewy Body Disease and she was right on then when my mom had a stroke and ended up with other issues Dr. Pallone came to the rescue again, she is super nice and very smart...she is absolutley EXCELLENT!!! she is an ANGEL!!!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

my father was referred to Dr. Pallone several years ago for Parkinsonism. She has been such a blessing. She is very caring, and takes the time to explain to my father what his condition is, and is always open to questions. She has the best personality of any neurologist I have ever met!I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a highly qualified doctor.

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

Will spend all the time you want answering any and all questions. Really listens to what you say. Will personally return phone calls within 24 hours.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag