Dr. Wade Faerber

Rate Dr. Wade Faerber

Dr. Wade Faerber's Ratings

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Faerber was on time for my Surgery and answered all my questions completely. He has a great professional manner. I felt very comfortable going into surgery with him and his staff. They were so Attentive you could not be in a better hands. I give them all a Thumbs-up I would recommend them to anyone who needs a good no a great Doctor.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Faerber surgically repaired my shoulder and did a fine job. Staff was great and the doc knows his stuff. Thank you Dr. Faerber

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag

great doctor... very skilled.. my ankle is better than new...

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

Very poor bedside manner.Going to see another doctor for a second opinion.Once again,VERY POOR patient interaction.Seems he would prefer being at a golf game:(

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

seems to know alot. easy to talk to. excellent results.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2010 | flag

This "doctor" (who is a DO - not an MD) has terrible bedside manner, made a poor clinical decision by telling me to start weight bearing on my leg despite horrible pain. Another orthopedist kept me off my leg for 2 more months. He doesn't prescribe adequate pain medication and lets you suffer (despite my repeated complaints that motrin wasn't enough). Avoid this guy completely - I wouldn't let him treat my Dog.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2009 | flag