Rate Dr. Salvatore J. Vella

Dr. Salvatore J. Vella's Ratings

Dr Vella is is the BEST Dr I have ever had. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes, he takes plenty of time with his patient, he is thorough, compassionate and takes the time to LISTEN to his patient as well as answer questions so that the patient understands the answer. If you are looking for a new Dr...I so very highly recommend him!!! The staff from the front desk as well as the nurses are fantastic as well. You will never feel as though you are bothering them. Another great thing is that they will take blood work, etc right in the office. No having to go elsewhere such as a hospital for it. The nurses who take the blood are very good at it. I am a VERY hard person to get blood from and they are able to get it quickly, most often at the 1st try, which is very rare for me anywhere else.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vella is a caring, down to earth physician. He is my personal "cheerleader" when I need motivation. He has helped me come a long way with his person to person approach; never speaking down to me. He truly is the best physician for me.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vella is an excellent doctor. He is attentive to patients, orders appropriate tests, and follow ups on all aspects of an indiviual's health care. Very thorough and I give him a Five-star!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Have always liked Dr Vella and was glad to see him return. He's very likable and easy to talk to. Seems very knowledgeable and logical. I haven't had to go very often but I've never felt rushed and have always come away from a visit feeling that he cared and took the time to do his honest best. Doesn't push pills or push you out the door.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2009 | flag

I felt like he would have rather been somewhere else. Then he moved somewhere else.

Submitted March 22, 2009 | flag