Rate Dr. William W. Adams

Dr. William W. Adams's Ratings

Staff could use improvement at the front desk. His nurse and surgery scheduler I cant say enough about. They are super sweet. Dr Adams is a fantastic surgeon. I made the right choice... no question.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. William Adams whole staff was very kind and comforting!! I was very nervous and they made me feel so at ease! I would definitely recommend his office to everyone!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr.Adams is AMAZING at what he does he is truly a Dr. with talent and work of art !!! I have had work done by him and I'm very very happy with my results . Dr. Adams is the sweetest guy with the BIGGEST heart :-) The staff at this office is awesome and very caring!!! Marie has a BIG heart she cares so much about people and understands day to day life and will go out of her way to help! ( love her :-) !!! LOVE THIS OFFICE !!!! Dr. Adams THANK YOU !!!!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. William Adams did everything great for me. He was enjoyable to speak with, and performed my augmentation exactly as described beforehand. No complications for me. Would recommend to anyone in the area.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

I had a breast augmentation from Dr.Adams and, not only am I extremely happy with the results, but I also fell in love with him and his staff. The nurses made me geel extremely comfortable, the anesthesiologist was so nice, comforting and professional. The medical staff was very genuinely caring, extremely knowledgeable, and professional. I will definitely recommend Dr. William Adams and his team for any of your cosmetic needs.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I would not recommend Dr. Williams Adams. I had complications after my procedure. He was very rude and disrespectful thereafter.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

I had my breast implants done by Dr Adams. I went from an A cup to a D. I am thrilled with the results, they are VERY natural looking & feeling. I get compliments constantly on how REAL they look. He is very professional and delivers results! The entire staff was great, I have only positive feedback regarding my entire experience with my surgery & follow up care. Choose Dr Adams, you won't regret it!

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

He's the best in the area. No issues or problems. I would advise anyone needing anytype of procedure to see him.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2012 | flag

Terible results, I would not recommend this doctor. Other plastic surgeons have advised me he did not do the procedure correctly.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag