Rate Dr. Warren L. Purvis

Dr. Warren L. Purvis's Ratings

Very competent and compassionate and pragmatic therapist who has an open manner that invites candor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Very compassionate man...easy to contact.He takes over where other doctors leave off...inner health. It does cost,but its worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

have been his patient for over 10 years. Always there, or can be reached during emergencies. Has a sincere interest in his patients. Also worth noting is his pleasant and helpful office staff. I have nothing but positive to share about this doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in getting help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Have seen many therapists. He helps you solve problems rather than dragging them out. Smart and effective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2008

Best there is! He is very down to earth and really cares about people. I don't know what I would do without him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2006

Wonderful. Kind, compassionate, empowering. Not patronizing. I have had this psychiatrist for eleven years. He has helped me improve my life dramatically. The no insurance thing is a minor inconvenience; I just submit the claims myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063000].votes_count ]]