Rate Dr. Elizabeth Vilardo

Dr. Elizabeth Vilardo's Ratings

Dr. Vilardo seemed like she was in a rush from the moment she walked into the exam room. I waited 45 minutes for 10 minutes of her time. I did not feel that I had enough time to ask all my questions and discuss my concerns. In the future I will ask for a different doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

Very rushed, didn't listen then made wrong diagnosis. I had to go to Kaiser to find a doctor who would listen and make the correct diagnosis. What I have come to expect from Sutter/PAMF. They act like they are the customer and as a patient you are a inconvenience. You get get high quality care at PAMF any more because all the good doctors go to Kaiser.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Dr. Vilardo is very rushed and during my visit she kept coming in and out of the room. Every time I had a question she would say "Oh hold on hold on I'll be right back." It was very annoying. I do not have insurance on account of being laid off 2 years ago and I paid out of my own pocket to see a doctor and this was not the kind of attitude that I would expect from a doctor at PAMF. She made no apologies for her behavior and told me to take some tylenol and schedule a follow up in 2 weeks. She did not take any of my vitals or really even listen that well to what my problem was. I would not go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

Dr. Vilardo is incredibly rude and snobby. She makes a lot of condescending remarks to make herself feel like she is better than you are. I wrote a scathing 6 page letter to the Palo Alto Medical Foundation about the way I was treated but they have yet to get back to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

Dr. Vilardo has a pleasant bedside manner and is polite but she does not spend enough time with her patients and I did not appreciate the 35 minute wait time. She always seems as though she is in a rush.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

Asks and cares about you and your family. Recognizes you and treats you personnally. Listens, collects information and examines before making decisions. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr Vilardo’s number one priority is her patients. She is an excellent doctor and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a confident and compassionate physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

A little over the top, but she treated me well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

Very bad in diagnosis of ailments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063283].votes_count ]]