Rate Dr. Elizabeth Vilardo

Dr. Elizabeth Vilardo's Ratings

Dr. Vilardo seemed like she was in a rush from the moment she walked into the exam room. I waited 45 minutes for 10 minutes of her time. I did not feel that I had enough time to ask all my questions and discuss my concerns. In the future I will ask for a different doctor.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

Very rushed, didn't listen then made wrong diagnosis. I had to go to Kaiser to find a doctor who would listen and make the correct diagnosis. What I have come to expect from Sutter/PAMF. They act like they are the customer and as a patient you are a inconvenience. You get get high quality care at PAMF any more because all the good doctors go to Kaiser.

Submitted March 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Vilardo is very rushed and during my visit she kept coming in and out of the room. Every time I had a question she would say "Oh hold on hold on I'll be right back." It was very annoying. I do not have insurance on account of being laid off 2 years ago and I paid out of my own pocket to see a doctor and this was not the kind of attitude that I would expect from a doctor at PAMF. She made no apologies for her behavior and told me to take some tylenol and schedule a follow up in 2 weeks. She did not take any of my vitals or really even listen that well to what my problem was. I would not go back.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Vilardo is incredibly rude and snobby. She makes a lot of condescending remarks to make herself feel like she is better than you are. I wrote a scathing 6 page letter to the Palo Alto Medical Foundation about the way I was treated but they have yet to get back to me.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Vilardo has a pleasant bedside manner and is polite but she does not spend enough time with her patients and I did not appreciate the 35 minute wait time. She always seems as though she is in a rush.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

Asks and cares about you and your family. Recognizes you and treats you personnally. Listens, collects information and examines before making decisions. Great doctor!

Submitted July 17, 2009 | flag

Dr Vilardo’s number one priority is her patients. She is an excellent doctor and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a confident and compassionate physician!

Submitted June 8, 2006 | flag

A little over the top, but she treated me well.

Submitted March 24, 2006 | flag

Very bad in diagnosis of ailments.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag