Rate Dr. Vincenzo Giannelli

Dr. Vincenzo Giannelli's Ratings

Looking for a helpful, kind doctor who listens to you & has a warm bedside manner? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! I have seen this doctor twice, & he is dreadful to deal with, distant & dismissive. He MIGHT be a good doctor: HE certainly thinks he is. He is full of himself & talks nonstop, never even saying hello or asking any questions. To get him to listen you must interrupt. Then he & his assistant pull their signature move: He points you into a different office. When you get in there, you realize he is not coming! Your appointment is over! I told the sweet-as-saccharine & condescending-as-hell assistant that I found this rude, she replied with a cheerful smile: "Welcome to the world of modern medicine!" I know modern medicine: I am very ill with an unrelated disease & also disabled. I adore my primary care physician, my neurologist & my neurosurgeon. They are professional. In comparison, I was so rattled by this treatment I left without asking two of the questions I had come in with!

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

I would not recommend to anyone. He could care less about your health.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Vincenzo Giannelli is an excellent doctor, knowledgable and helpful. Unfortunately, his office staff at the WHC are highly unprofessional with bad attitudes and have no concept of customer service or patient care whatsoever. If I return, I will likely change to his private office on M ST as his staff at that location comes across in a very pleasant, helpful and professional manner.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

worst doctor of all time, hands down. and a real jerk to make it even worse.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Doc Giannelli treated me with the utmost care. I found the office staff to be very helpful and kind. I am not from America and when I found such a reliable doctor it was very comforting for me. I had a cancerous growth removed from my lower arm, he told me he could have it removed within the week. I returned back on Thursday of that week and the procedure went well. I was expecting to see a small scar due to the size of my growth, but there was barely anything to be seen. I'm quite pleased with how it went. He also said " tell me when you're ready" before he made any incisions. I felt more comfortable this way. I would recommend this Dermatologist to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable doctor. I would say 5 stars.

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Giannelli is a great doctor. I have been at his office several times for myself and my daughter and we have had excellent experience and results, especially for my daughter's acne. I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 29, 2010 | flag

Misdiagnosed my callous as a wart and put me through painful liquid nitrogen treatment which destroyed healthy skin on my foot and I could not walk for a week without pain. Also misdiagnosed discoloration on my torso. I think he does unncessary procedures so he can bill the insurance company. Would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

I could not get Dr. Gianelli to return my telephone calls in regard to biopsy results. TWO weeks later he called to tell me that I had a cronic condition that required a new biopsy. I chose to find a new Doctor that refuted his conclusions. When I asked why it took over two weeks to get a return call, Dr. Gianelli said " Do you want to talk about that or do you want me to treat you? I fyou want me to treat you, I will fit you in on Monday, if you want to talk, then I have other patients to see."

Submitted Aug. 7, 2009 | flag

I have been stuck in his treatment room for over a 1/2 hour waiting for him with almost no clothes on. This has happened numerous times and it is abusive. He is knowledgeable, but this shouldn't be part of the deal.

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag

Office staff are horrible--very difficult to make an apptmt, get prescription refill orders, etc. I've never been seen at the time of my apptmt--always stuck waiting. And when he recommended a treatment for my condition that I researched and decided I wanted to pursue alternative options, he was not supportive or helpful.

Submitted July 5, 2009 | flag