Rate Dr. Kenneth J. Hammerman

Dr. Kenneth J. Hammerman's Ratings

Very knowledgeble, listens carefully, addresses your concerns. But seems just little bit rushed. Overall, stongly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Hammerman is a very thougthfull person and takes the time to listen and cares about his patients. He is always on time. His staff is one of the most proffessional staff's I have dealt with,extremely knowledgeable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Very good in past with my subdural hematoma post-op treatment, but isn't interested in researching new treatments for the resulting vertigo. Need to research brain chemistry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2063784].votes_count ]]