Dr. Rick (Jinter) Singh

5 1 4.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Rick (Jinter) Singh

Dr. Rick (Jinter) Singh's Ratings

kind and caring. very good at what he does. good staff too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Our family have been patients of Dr Singh for over 15 years and couldn't ask for a better dr. We've referred several people because we've gotten such great care from him and the other specialists he's referred us to when it was necessary! Best doc ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr Singh has been kind and caring about my health as well as my emotional state after the loss of my wife. The best doctor I have had in my life. He is not afraid to refer you to other physicians when necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Husband and I have followed Dr Singh from office in Orland Park, Joliet and now New Lenox. We have been patient for years and will not leave him and his staff. Very helpful, knowledgeable. Great Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

We've been patients for 16 years and still think Dr. Singh is the best dr. around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

I would travel as far as needed to see Dr. Singh...he listens, cares and is totally focused on you not only as a person by patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Have gone to Dr. Singh for year's. He treat's you like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Dr. Singh is amazing! He is very helpful, professional, and friendly. He takes time to listen to your conerns and help you with the best care possible to treat your condition. He helped me get on the right track with my allergy issues and I have had major improvements. He has been my doc for several years and I hope many more. I highly recommend him as a doctor for both you and your family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Singh is the best Dr. my family has ever had. He is very knowledgeable and very friendly. He was able to to quickly find what was wrong with my daughter even though her sickness was rare. He was also able to put my husband on the right medications for his severe allergies and he has had relief for the first time in 30 years! Because my husband's job requires us to move often, we have had several GP's and we had to move away from Il. last year. We miss Dr. Singh!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr.singh is a GREAT doctor!! He really cares and it shows.. Staff was friendly as well :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772524].votes_count ]]