Rate Dr. Rick (Jinter) Singh

Dr. Rick (Jinter) Singh's Ratings

We've been patients for 16 years and still think Dr. Singh is the best dr. around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

I would travel as far as needed to see Dr. Singh...he listens, cares and is totally focused on you not only as a person by patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Have gone to Dr. Singh for year's. He treat's you like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Dr. Singh is amazing! He is very helpful, professional, and friendly. He takes time to listen to your conerns and help you with the best care possible to treat your condition. He helped me get on the right track with my allergy issues and I have had major improvements. He has been my doc for several years and I hope many more. I highly recommend him as a doctor for both you and your family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Singh is the best Dr. my family has ever had. He is very knowledgeable and very friendly. He was able to to quickly find what was wrong with my daughter even though her sickness was rare. He was also able to put my husband on the right medications for his severe allergies and he has had relief for the first time in 30 years! Because my husband's job requires us to move often, we have had several GP's and we had to move away from Il. last year. We miss Dr. Singh!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr.singh is a GREAT doctor!! He really cares and it shows.. Staff was friendly as well :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr Singh has been my doctor for 15 years. I trust him and believe he always has my best interests at heart. He is knowledgable, very caring, and professional. In the last few years it is becoming increasingly hard to get through to his office and make an appt and I dread the day I have to leave him because of this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2012

I have followed Dr Singh for his past offices to his New New Lenox Office. I have traveled over many years to continue to see him. Due to he is Shuch a great down to earth Dr. Very caring, and has always gone the extra step for his patients. (Over the years it has become harder to get a appointment due to his large cliental. ) Worth the wait. Great Guy. Overall I give him a Excellent Rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Dr. Singh is the best doctor ever, he cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

Dr. Singh is the best doctor ever! He has helped me where other doctors have failed. Dr. Singh truly listens to your concerns. I know that I am getting the best care possible with Dr. Singh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772520].votes_count ]]