Rate Dr. Elizabeth Jacobson

Dr. Elizabeth Jacobson's Ratings

WORSE DR IN AL. BAR NONE I WOULD NEVER RETURN FOR ANY REASON OR TELL A FRIEND TO SEE HER!!! SHE NEEDS TO RETURN TO MED. SCHOOL!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Long wait for an appointment and long wait to see doctor but worth the wait. very thorough exam took time to answer my questions and was personal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Genuine and caring physician. Always takes the time to address ALL of my questions - does not seem to always be in a rush. Does not push the cosmetics stuff and I actually trust her when I ask what I need - don't feel like she is trying to "UPSELL". She has actually told me many times that I don't need something when I would have been an easy sale! I really trust her medical knowledge too. I have asked her many non skin questions and she takes the time to answer or direct me in the right direction. I can't say enough things about my doctor - except the wait time is now terrible! I am tempted to say bad things so she won't keep getting busier (lol)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Nice doctor, helpful,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Seems genuine, nice, caring at first but becomes subtly but clearly dismissive & condescending and makes you feel AWFUL (all w/a soft voice & smile) if you don’t want expensive cosmetic stuff. She was a good physician & could still be a good doctor but chose to be a (very rich) glorified esthetician instead. Whole days every week blocked off for cosmetics. Recently I called for an appt for debilitating skin problem, earliest was a month. Out of curiosity I called 1hr later to ask about face fillers, could see me in TWO DAYS, 20min free consult & special offer on filler BUT no skin disease questions allowed, anything about skin disease has to wait even if it's much more disfiguring than a few wrinkles. Has binder in office w/her non-profit donations to show how “nice” she is. Take a closer look. The big donations ($5000+) are to professional derm associations. Charities get $500 (less than half the cost of one face filler) or "donations" of cosmetic services for raffle. Staff is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2423089].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 15, 2014

Extremely knowledgable and skilled MD w all aspects of dermatology. My kids (adults), husband and myself all use her. Family history melanoma and other skin cancers----she is on top of keeping us all safe. Love her for cosmetic stuff too, she doesnt overdo it and I feel beautiful. Office staff always smiling and seem to genuinely like working there. a huge plus. The young lady that answered the phone/appointments and helped w check in/paperwork was sharp, helpful. Our insurance had changed and she was kind and patient. Wish I remembered her name, but she is the newest one I think.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2423088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Jacobson for many years and have always felt like I have gotten the best of care. She has spotted some things that I would not have thought was anything and sure enough it could have been if she had not gotten to them and removed or had them frozen. The staff in her office are really nice also. I am so glad that I have a great Dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][775368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

I recently began using Dr. Jacobson for cosmetic purposes. She is very friendly and cares about her patients. She always takes time to speak with me and answer my questions. Her nurses are great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][775367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Inverness Dermatology cares for our two young daughters. They love the staff and actually look forward to going to the doctor thanks to the kind care! Highly recommend the group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][775366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

The staff is very professional, friendly and competent. Dr. Jacobson does a great job with cosmetic dermatology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][775365].votes_count ]]