Rate Dr. Brian Walker

Dr. Brian Walker's Ratings

The BEST Dr ever I have had to see him for several surgeries he is compassionate , kind and gentle . Takes his time to reassure you and work with you until youre comfortable and relaxed.He answers call personally and timely . Amazing Dr . I am fortunate to have found him No better out there. I once told him he couldnt ever retire until I am gone becasue I wouldnt want anyone to work on me . S.Hall

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Dr Walker answers all of our questions is very kind & spends as much time as you need with him. He also returns his own phone calls & seems to be very compassionate. Overall a great doctor & seems to be a very decent person. I would recommend him to my family & friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

This surgeon is the best at what he does... he is compassionate, he is friendly, smiling face, explains in detail, spends as much time with the patient as needed. I am so happy to have found Dr. Walker to do my surgeries... he was a god send.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Well grounded, easy to talk to, understanding, compassionate, an all around very decent guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065045].votes_count ]]