Rate Dr. Maziar Ghodsian

Dr. Maziar Ghodsian's Ratings

Dr. Ghodsian was exceptionally compassionate, expedient and courteous. I had an extremely painful issue that required surgical attention, and upon referral from Dr. Raphael Darvish at Brentview Medical Urgent Care, Dr. Ghodsian was able to immediately schedule a consult and surgery the same day. He was very frank and personable. My Covered California insurance was not accepted (which is a whole separate issue, not in any way connected to this review), but they were very understanding of my immediate need and performed the procedure with only the facility fees paid up front (not the office visit, consult or procedure fees). The office staff as well as the medical staff were highly attentive, polite and compassionate, making a very embarrassing and emotionally delicate situation manageable. I would absolutely recommend this physician to anyone in need.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Maziar Ghodsian is really amazing. Besides being highly skilled and knowledgable, he is the most caring doctor that has treated me. His office staff is wonderful and attentive and can always be reached. I can safely say he is the absolute best doctor!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2011 | flag

The only place in orange county where you can get a free physical. Dr. Ghodsian is great! He is super thorough and detailed. Highly recomend him and his services. Dr. Ghodsian really cares and listens.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2010 | flag

Short wait time to see the Dr. Ghodsian. He also has very affordable prices considering the area. Wonderful doc who takes his time with me. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2009 | flag