Rate Dr. Maziar Ghodsian

Dr. Maziar Ghodsian's Ratings

Dr. Maz was so great - not only incredibly knowledgable and skilled, he also cares about patients. He takes the time to explain diagnoses and procedures, and is very reassuring if you are at all nervous. A first rate doctor with a wonderful bedside manner - I couldn't recommend him more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

My visit with Dr. Maz was one of the best I've ever experienced! He was very knowledgeable and charismatic. He was able to lighten the mood about my hemorrhoids. I felt totally comfortable having him perform my surgery. I'm very relieved and impressed with the results! His excellent skills resulted in a very clean and scarless outcome! It was very important to me that I had an excellent aesthetic result. I would recommend Dr. Maz to anyone looking for a cosmetic improvement because of the huge difference in appearance. I've also now scheduled a colonoscopy with him because I am so confident in his exceptional work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Ghodsian was exceptionally compassionate, expedient and courteous. I had an extremely painful issue that required surgical attention, and upon referral from Dr. Raphael Darvish at Brentview Medical Urgent Care, Dr. Ghodsian was able to immediately schedule a consult and surgery the same day. He was very frank and personable. My Covered California insurance was not accepted (which is a whole separate issue, not in any way connected to this review), but they were very understanding of my immediate need and performed the procedure with only the facility fees paid up front (not the office visit, consult or procedure fees). The office staff as well as the medical staff were highly attentive, polite and compassionate, making a very embarrassing and emotionally delicate situation manageable. I would absolutely recommend this physician to anyone in need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Maziar Ghodsian is really amazing. Besides being highly skilled and knowledgable, he is the most caring doctor that has treated me. His office staff is wonderful and attentive and can always be reached. I can safely say he is the absolute best doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][775958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2011

The only place in orange county where you can get a free physical. Dr. Ghodsian is great! He is super thorough and detailed. Highly recomend him and his services. Dr. Ghodsian really cares and listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][775957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2010

Short wait time to see the Dr. Ghodsian. He also has very affordable prices considering the area. Wonderful doc who takes his time with me. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][775956].votes_count ]]