Rate Dr. Mitchell W. Reider

Dr. Mitchell W. Reider's Ratings

Dr. Reider is one of the best doctors that I see! he is caring, gentle, kind and takes his time to make sure that all of your concerns are addressed. Every question is answered. I highly recommend him. Not many doctors make a person feel that they are the ONLY patient that they have, but Dr. Reider does just that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

If you are looking for a doctor that will take all the time in the world to get to the bottom of your problem, look no further, Dr. Reider is always trying to get to the bottom of every problem no matter what it takes, and never makes you feel like you are crazy. If it was not for Dr. Reider I would not be without the problem I am today, he was very kind,considerate and patient with me and helped both physical and mentally to overcome a major medical condition. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a doctor to consider Dr. Reider because he is a very rare find in the medical field today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2010

Extremely intelligent, compassionate, thorough physician, kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Reider is awesome! Best doctor i have ever had. He wants to help, is very knowledgeable, and very good at what he does. He tries to make you feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Reider is absoutly the best! I scheduled my first appointment with him when I had a positive pregnancy test. My husband and I were so impressed with him. He always took his time during my appointments and has such a wonderful demeanor. I work with physicians everyday and hands down he is the most caring, knowledgeable, and most down to earth doctor I have ever met. When I had questions and called his office my calls were always returned the same day by Dr. Reider himself. I look forward to my next pregnancy and will choose Dr. Reider again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2009

Dr. Reider is wonderful. He is caring, kind, and appears to have all the time in the world to discuss your concerns or your life in general even when you know he is very busy. I would highly recommend him to anyone of any age looking for an OB/GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2009

Dr Reider is a warm, compassionate doctor. He has a very good best side manner and keeps his patients informed and involved about their care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2008

VERY personable and attentive to your needs and concerns as a patient. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

iF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CARING COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR, YOU WILL MAKE A GREAT CHOICE. DR. REIDER AND HIS WHOLE STAFF ARE ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL, CARING AND COMPASSIONATE TO PATIENT NEEDS. I WOULD RECCOMEND HIM TO EVERYONE LOOKIN GFOR AN OB/GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776099].votes_count ]]