Rate Dr. Fouad M. Abbas

Dr. Fouad M. Abbas's Ratings

He teated my mother for cancer, and is now treating me for precancer. I refuse to go to anyone else. He is great and i trust his every statement. He asks my opinion before making a suggestion. I will continue to see him and will refer anyone needing an ob/gyn oncoligist to him. His knowledge of things that are hard to explain and new guidlines for people of my age(24) are explained in plain language that is understandable to normal people with no knowledge of doctor language. I love dr abbas and trust his decision. I have been seeing him for about3 years and have known him for over 10 years. He is very educated and continues to educate hisself. He is very up to date on all protocals/guidelines ect. I highly recomend him. Considering i dont trust many doctors this is one i trust whole heartedly. Thank you dr abbas you have been great!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Not the best bed side manner. I saw him once and changed to another doctor who is much easier to communicate.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Bedside manner poor. Excellent surgeon, but did not make follow up call after surgery and appears to be distracted.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

Does not make you fell rushed and answers all your questions in plain english. Had surgery a few months ago and he called after I got disccharged from the hospital to see how I was doing. Either Dr.Abbas or his staff called to see how I was doing for the next week. Follow-up care has been exxcellent to. Dr.Abbas is an excellent surgon!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Abbas is the best Oncologist that I know of! He does wonderful work with minimum scaring. His bedside manner is top notch and his staff is awesome! Dr. Abbas is a very thorough and knowledgeable man. I WOULD recommend Dr. Abbas to anyone in need of a Oncologist!!! I also need to thank Nurse Nancy from the bottom of my heart, for ALWAYS being there to answer my questions or fill my needs, including being a major support through my recovery and problems. I can't say enough about this medical group!!! Love you all, Cindy

Submitted June 17, 2012 | flag

My second and last appointment with Dr Abbas was not pleasant.I think it was a rushed day for him and staff and it showed in the quality of the visit.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Abbas is simply amazing. My mother just had surgery performed by him today and I cannot say enough GOOD about him!!!! Every statement from the above comments are VERY TRUE AND CORRECT. Very knowledgable, comforting, easy to speak with and does not talk to you in 'doctor terms.' I highly recommend him and we are so thankful to have him as our doctor!!!!!! The entire staff at Sinai Hospital were EXCELLENT AND FRIENDLY!!! Thank you Sinai Hospital staff and Dr. Abbas!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Abbas. The first time I came into his office, I was scared because I did not know what I had. Dr. Abbas put me at ease and then proceeded to explain to me what the tests showed. His bedside manner is 2nd to none. He is a most excellent and skilled surgeon who knows how to make you comfortable even in the most unpleasant situations. He is the best; and worth waiting for.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Abbas treated my wife for cancer. Throughout her treatmnet Dr. Abbas showed superb skill as a surgeon, extensive knowledge on her conditions,inovative problem solving and impacable ethics and bed side manners. he provided his personal cell phone for every problem or question we may have had day or night.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag