Rate Dr. Alan F. Ansher

Dr. Alan F. Ansher's Ratings

I agree with all the comments about this doctor except for that negative one. Just because Dr Ansher does not except medicare, she decided to give this doctor such a negative rating (Don't blame the doctor, blame the party that you voted for in 2008!). Dr Ansher is very knowledgeable, very polite, he listens, he cares for his patients!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2011 | flag

I really like Dr. Ansher, my mother and I have been going to him for years and he has been a wonderful doctor. I definitely recommend him anytime

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

Very inconsiderate doctor! I went into an appointment today and the office receptionist told me Dr. Anscher could not see me because he was no longer taking Medicare. Since they had not called me, I asked for an exception because I needed help.Dr Anscher was asked and he refused to see me. I had to wait an hour to get my records. The appointment before, Dr. Anscher did not show up since he was on vacation. Had to see his nurse. This is a doctor who has lost his commitment to patients. His office is also very inconsiderate and arrogant. Avoid him!

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Makes you feel comfortable. Was thorough, but neither he nor my Primary solved my issue, even though the answer was on the blood work. I was anemic and once I started taking Iron, my problem left. He's good and I'd go to him again. He's very busy. Hard to get appointment.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2010 | flag

One of the most careful physicians I've encountered. Very focused on both the patient and the problem; quite open to questions and good with explanations. I'd trust him with my life.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag