Rate Dr. Scott L. Miller

Dr. Scott L. Miller's Ratings

Horrible bedside manner! He may be smart but he is not nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

In early 2000s, went to Dr Miller. After he took care of the ailment I went in with, I ask him a question about another minor ailment. He told me to make another appointment and we could discuss it. Obviously I never made another one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

did not care for dr miller, condescending and uncaring, and given the fact that every time i call for an appointment, they try to stick me with him, i gather others feel the same way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2008

Dr. Miller is curt, uncaring and so busy he doesn't take more then 2-3 minutes to see you after you have waited for at least an hour in the waiting room and then another 20 minutes in the exam room. I had a huge, noticible lipoma on my back but neiother him or his partner Dr. Pettigrew even referred me to a surgeon to have this painful growth removed. I told them I was in excruciating pain and they told me to take motrin. Yeah, like that was going to help. I could have saved my money and taken motrin on my own. Finally, my OB GYN got me a great surgeon in Phiadelphia, my surgery is tomorrow and she has given me morphine in the pill form until after the surgery is completed. I have a rare disorder called Dercums Disease and Dr. Miller nor Dr. Pettigrew knew what it was or how to treat it. They are good for colds, flus, chek ups and that is about it. Not the doctors to go to if you are seriously ill. What if I had had cancer? I'd probably be dead by now since I have been

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776601].votes_count ]]