Dr. Ruemu E. Birhiray

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Ruemu E. Birhiray has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what nationality is dr Birhiray?    Email me    Answer it

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9
RID: 5407115
21/04/14 4 1 3 4 I am sure Dr. Birhiray is a great doctor, but I will be asking my surgeon to recommend another oncologist. The two times I've had an appointment, I've waited an hour and a half to see him. I was on time for both appointments. He is either overbooked or should stop taking new patients. When I see a full waiting room with chemo patients, sick, in wheelchairs or on walkers, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE to make anyone wait for more than a half hour, let alone up to two. Our time is just as valuable as his and it's really uncomprehendable.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ruemu" to "Ruemu E."
RID: 1640467
21/11/11 4 5 5 5 Really outstanding physician, compassionate, knowledgeable and extraordinarilly dedicated to his patients who absolutely adore him. Also a snappy dresser and great hugger!
RID: 1516823
19/08/11 5 5 5 5 The best knowledge & best bed side manners in a doctor. Excellent doctor & staff.
RID: 1344745
24/01/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Birhiray is a cancer-fighting superhero! I was scared to death when I met him shortly after being diagnosed with breast cancer, but his calm, friendly, matter-of-fact way of speaking instantly let me know I was in good hands! (I love his assistant, Daphne, too!) I just knew he was the doctor for me.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1075364
12/01/10 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient for over 2 years and every encounter has been positve, uplifting, and genuine. Thanks to him I have survived and was given the tools to cope with a breast cancer diagnosis. Office staff are the same. I feel as though they are family.
RID: 609086
04/06/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. B. has been our angel since 2005....he brought our daughter through Stage 3 breast cancer, stirred her to have strength she didn't know she had. He is genuinely happy to see her at every visit and we have adopted him forever. If you are suffering from Cancer, you will find an excellent doctor in Dr. B as well as a lifelong friend who has your wellbeing his main focus for treatment and a desire to see you return to a normal life as soon as possible. God Bless Dr. B. and his staff.  Respond