Rate Dr. James E. Gaede

Dr. James E. Gaede's Ratings

The man is a great motivator and if that's all that you need, he's excellent, and even though my husband once thought the world of he didn't see the light until after he went to see someone else and all these problems that Dr. Gaede overlooked or downplayed turned out to be major medical problems. Even I knew my husband had problems with his cholesterol and even though his glucose was high, Dr. Gaede overlooked it. When I started questioning Dr. Gaede during one of the few visits I attended, he looked me and made a sarcastic comment. Rather than finish reviewing my husband's labs, he went on to state that he wished the rest of his patients were doing as well as my husband and started telling us about them. I wasn't there to hear about Dr. Gaede's other patients. I wanted to hear what he had to say about my husband. Again, if you need to get motivated, he's your man. If you want a serious healthcare provider, seek elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I have visited many doctors in the past five years or so. Most doctors either did not take the time to figure out what was wrong with me, or simply did not have the knowledge or compassion to do so. After moving to Palm Springs last year we were blessed to find Dr. James Gaede. The man is a diagnostic genius! Dr. Gaede has improved the quality of my life by 300%! He is simply a genius! I can see why people would drive from Beverly Hills to see this man. I do not know what my life would like if I didn't find him. I feel like I have been blessed in many ways after finding this man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

Dr. Gaede's now working at: 4791 E. Palm Canyon Dr., Palm Springs, CA 92264. Telephone: 760-834-7930 He's a doctor with Eisenhower Hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2011

Dr. Gaede is at Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage. I found him!!!!!!!! Be worth the drive. Pac Oaks lost a good doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2010

The deprecations are childish and only reflect a certain lack of self knowledge and awareness of those involved. A doctor is a person first, not a god. I was upset by Dr. Gaede's leaving, and the terms under which he left. But I have no idea what led up to his decision. I have to respect his wishes, as he respected yours. Wish him well, and get on with you lives. JL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2010

To the person that was told Dr. Gaede died. According to the Medical Board's website, his license is still current but he may not be working because the address listed for him is a PO Box in Cathedral City, CA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

So I kept calling Pacific Oaks and finally someone told me that Dr. Gaede passed away of a heart attack. I really hope this isn't true. If anyone knows where he is please let me know. He's an amazing doctor and I would travel to Palm Springs if necesary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

The Doctor have know for a long time, never returns his phone calls, test results, etc....Doesn't it say something about his "emergencies" in the desert...been sick and tired of his antics. most patient's it seems say he's great, i would highly disagree. he is very testy with me and a few other patient's i know, and seems to be in it for the money. jackass at times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I have never had a doctor like Dr. Gaede--his intelligence is boggling, yet he is the most personable and likable Dr. you could ever hope to meet! He knows effective treatments and regimens that other doctors have never even suggested for various illnesses and conditions. I truly believe he saved my life. For reasons unclear he no longer works at Pacific Oaks, of which I have nothing positive to say since it came under the jurisdiction of that saucy little midget, Anthony Scarcella. I wish Dr. Gaede the best, knowing that a man of his caliber will flourish in whatever venue he chooses to practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

This Dr. over medicated my spouse to point where he could not discern good from bad. beware of his all-knowing gentle nature. it is nothing more than a lure to get you hooked. If you need to be relieved of pain and want to become addicted to pain killers HE IS YOUR MAN!!! But if not stay away. He plays a role far superior to any mortal on earth. He moved for Palm Springs for this exact reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065528].votes_count ]]