Rate Dr. Leilie J. Javan

Dr. Leilie J. Javan's Ratings

Dr. Javan is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon which was very important to me. She took all the time I needed to understand the pros and cons of what I wanted to do and made suggestions that ultimately I followed. I couldn't be happier with the services she provided and would recommend her to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Javan and staff were warm and professional and I have been to their office a few times over the past few years (and referred several friends/family as well) for both cosmetic surgery and other, smaller things like non-surgical treatments (botox, fillers, etc). Dr. Javan spends as much time with me as necessary and I never feel rushed. I can ask as many questions as I need to, and she and her staff are always friendly and helpful. She does excellent work, and her follow up after treatment is outstanding. Her level of concern for her patients shows. She is not satisfied unless you are completely happy with your results!

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Javan and her staff are the best! She does beautiful work and has helped me feel like my age again. I have a renewed sense of confidence that I haven't had in a long time. Great bedside manner. What more could you ask for?

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Javan performed a MOHS procedure on my mother who had a cancerous freckle on the tip of her nose.We were told by another doctor that he was the only doctor in the area who could do this procedure. I checked with Dr. Javan's office because I had heard so many good things about her. Turns out she also can do the MOHS procedure. Dr. Javan has a great bedside manner and is kind and gentle. She was very caring and patient with my elderly mother and her aftercare was wonderful. As a plus, my mother's nose has healed completely and there is NO scarring at all. I highly recommend Dr. Javan.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Javan is an amazing, caring compassionate doctor. She went out of her way to make sure I was happy with my reconstruction. She went above and beyond what most doctors would have done and I am so very grateful! I am very happy with my results!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Javan and her staff run an excellent practice. Professional, caring, and I couldn't be happier with my result. The fact that she is a woman gives her a unique perspective into what I was looking for, and how I feel. Results speak for themselves!

Submitted July 18, 2008 | flag

Dr. Javan did an abdominoplasty on me a few years ago. She is VERY professional, helpful, had the answers to all of my questions and she did beautiful work. My surgery was the BEST thing I ever did for myself and I recommend Dr. Javan with flying colors!

Submitted July 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Javan is positively the best plastic surgeon. She handled my bilateral reconstruction surgery after breast cancer. She is kind, caring, smart and always available. Most of all, she does immaculate work and cares about her surgery and patient so much. Lovely doctor. You will not be sorry to call Dr. Javan your doctor.

Submitted June 7, 2008 | flag