Rate Dr. David A. Thompson

Dr. David A. Thompson's Ratings

I had had my second multiple sclerosis attack, which was double vision. I came to him because my own neurologist was out of town. He told me that I was having my second attack. Since the double vision was happening so slowly, and I was so young I did not know it was an MS attack. What he said was you better go and get treated by your own neurologist, who was coming back from South Africa a month later. I was crying and asked him what if this is an emergency? He screamed at me in front of his staff, and said if it's an emergency, why didn't you come sooner, hum?!! What could I say. I was on,y 20, and I had no knowledge of this disease. Now 20 years have passed and to this day I still suffer with excruciating pain because this "doctor " never treated me with the right medication! Instead he yelled at me and blamed me that it was my fault. He acted extremely unprofessional! He should have never been a doctor. Doctor's rule is First do no harm, but he harmed me. I curse him and his family and the money he makes from sick people. I hope he never enjoys that money! And I know when this guy drops dead, he is going straight to The Devil, if the devil isn't scared to accept him into his inferno. You're a LOSER, Thompson. I'm still suffering with eye pain thanks to you. Just RETIRE, YOU OLD Geizer! Go and turn yourself into a sanitarium, maybe there you can clean toilets as a job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

worst doctor i have seen in my life no customer service

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2423368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

When I called in to make an appointment everything was fine until I mentioned that my headaches started after an auto accident. The assistant told me that the doctor doesn't see accidents. I asked if he would see me if I was paying cash. Apparently, he would be willing to see me for $350. When I offered to give them a deposit for the contracted rate, they refused. Extremely unethical and poor customer service.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][778454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

I had an infection in my spine which had been previously diagnosed with a culture. Dr. Thompson insisted that it could not be, and would not respond to the medication which it did respond to. He treated me like an idiot. Not impressed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][778453].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 9, 2009

After waiting over a month for my appt. and an hour in the lobby, Dr. Thompson REFUSED to see me. My injury was the result of a car accident, and he wouldn't treat me unless I provided a letter promising payment. I have full health coverage, and I had signed all the paperwork promising payment before I was even seen. I offered to have a letter faxed from my atty. promising funds from the settlement. Even after explaining this, Dr. Thompson turned me away. When prompted, he didn't even know my name. He hadn't bothered to look at the paperwork except to see the "car accident" X had been checked. Nor did he let me speak when I calmly explained how long I waited for my appt. with him and how far I had driven to see him. The last thing he said was that the situation was my fault because I "should have told them when scheduling that my injury was due to an accident." When I assured him I had, he shook his hands at me and walked away, leaving me with his embarrassed and apologetic nurse.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][778452].votes_count ]]