Rate Dr. Jimmy P. Khandalavala

Dr. Jimmy P. Khandalavala's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Khandalavala by my OBGYN, because of my past history. He also does the robotic assisted surgery. I was very nervous to change doctors, but Sally (nurse) made me feel like I had been coming to this office for years. She was very kind and thoughtful. Then I meet Dr. Khandalavala and WOW! He made it all seem so easy. He explained everything that would take place during my long procedure. I was so relaxed around him, that I wasn't even sweating like I usually do around Doctor's. I have had some medical issues the last 15 years and have had some really questionable care. That is not the case with Dr. Jimmy Khanadalavala. He has been a life saver.
If I had a daughter, he would be her doctor.
I would highly recommend seeing him and his staff. Again, WOW!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Dr. Khandalavala is excellent. It is clear that he is extremely intelligent and truly knows what he is doing. He is very thorough and answers all questions with patience and clarity. I truly trust him and his expertise. I am so glad to have someone I can trust when it comes to my health and safety and the health and safety of my baby. I will definitely see him with any subsequent pregnancies. He does run late, but I knew this going in and never expected to see him at my appointment time. His expertise and kindness are worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2423370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Loved seeing this physician. He has a fantastic bedside manner, and will always make you feel like you are the only patient he is seeing that day. Sometimes the wait is long, be he is treating everyone the same way he is treating you. You can tell he really cares about his patients. Probably one of the most intelligent docs I have had care for me. Wouldn't trust my care with anyone else. Also, loved all the staff in the office, they are very caring and remembered me and what I was there for every time I came in. Would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Jimmy to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

He is a very nice person and very friendly to interact with. However he is not being very helpful when it comes to scheduling and keeping up with his appointment timings. His Nurse is probably the worst ever nurse you could ever see. She has serious memory problems and has no clue what so ever when you call her when infact she had asked you to call over. Medication refills are a nightmare and they fail to call in and if she does so its the wrong medication or wrong dosage. In all, the whole office minus the nurse would be a good place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

The doc is good. If, however, his nurse is NOT. Doc says he would like to get a procedure done for my mom before he leaves on vacation at the end of the month. However, his nurse says it can't be done until a month after the doctor want to do it. Since it is to see if my mom may have cancer I AM NOT happy that the nurse cares so little about my mom's health. I to go to this doc but my views are based on if my mom lives or dies because the nurse can't do what the Dr. tells my mom she is going to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

He is always busy and almost have to wait, However when You see Dr. Jimmy, he makes you feel that you are his only patient. If you have a question he could just hand you a flier and say "read this" however he writes everything out, takes the time. I don't mind waiting because I know he treats everyone like this. After working hard to get pregnant and delivery came. I ended up with bad tares. He took the time to fix me properly, including taking me to the OR so he could have better equipment. Doc and his staff were there for us every step of the way. He is one reason we will not move from Omaha

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Khandalavala's for close to 15 years. He and his staff are great. He is very knowledgable and caring. His nurse, Sally, is very personable and caring as well. All of the office staff is very friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Awesome Doc! Very kind and knowledgable! After 2 deliveries I am still with him and would only trust him and his awesome Nurse Sally!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

AWESOME doctor!!! His knowledge and professionalism is definitely worth the wait in the office. Nurse Sally rocks too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

He has delivered 3 out of 5 of my children. He did an amazing job! 1 natural & 2 v-backs. The best OBGYN I know!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778464].votes_count ]]