Rate Dr. Jimmy P. Khandalavala

Dr. Jimmy P. Khandalavala's Ratings

Dr. Khandalavala is excellent. It is clear that he is extremely intelligent and truly knows what he is doing. He is very thorough and answers all questions with patience and clarity. I truly trust him and his expertise. I am so glad to have someone I can trust when it comes to my health and safety and the health and safety of my baby. I will definitely see him with any subsequent pregnancies. He does run late, but I knew this going in and never expected to see him at my appointment time. His expertise and kindness are worth it.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Loved seeing this physician. He has a fantastic bedside manner, and will always make you feel like you are the only patient he is seeing that day. Sometimes the wait is long, be he is treating everyone the same way he is treating you. You can tell he really cares about his patients. Probably one of the most intelligent docs I have had care for me. Wouldn't trust my care with anyone else. Also, loved all the staff in the office, they are very caring and remembered me and what I was there for every time I came in. Would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Jimmy to anyone and everyone.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

He is a very nice person and very friendly to interact with. However he is not being very helpful when it comes to scheduling and keeping up with his appointment timings. His Nurse is probably the worst ever nurse you could ever see. She has serious memory problems and has no clue what so ever when you call her when infact she had asked you to call over. Medication refills are a nightmare and they fail to call in and if she does so its the wrong medication or wrong dosage. In all, the whole office minus the nurse would be a good place.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

The doc is good. If, however, his nurse is NOT. Doc says he would like to get a procedure done for my mom before he leaves on vacation at the end of the month. However, his nurse says it can't be done until a month after the doctor want to do it. Since it is to see if my mom may have cancer I AM NOT happy that the nurse cares so little about my mom's health. I to go to this doc but my views are based on if my mom lives or dies because the nurse can't do what the Dr. tells my mom she is going to do.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

He is always busy and almost have to wait, However when You see Dr. Jimmy, he makes you feel that you are his only patient. If you have a question he could just hand you a flier and say "read this" however he writes everything out, takes the time. I don't mind waiting because I know he treats everyone like this. After working hard to get pregnant and delivery came. I ended up with bad tares. He took the time to fix me properly, including taking me to the OR so he could have better equipment. Doc and his staff were there for us every step of the way. He is one reason we will not move from Omaha

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Khandalavala's for close to 15 years. He and his staff are great. He is very knowledgable and caring. His nurse, Sally, is very personable and caring as well. All of the office staff is very friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

Awesome Doc! Very kind and knowledgable! After 2 deliveries I am still with him and would only trust him and his awesome Nurse Sally!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

AWESOME doctor!!! His knowledge and professionalism is definitely worth the wait in the office. Nurse Sally rocks too!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

He has delivered 3 out of 5 of my children. He did an amazing job! 1 natural & 2 v-backs. The best OBGYN I know!!

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

He is by far the best doctor I have worked with. When other doctors concluded that I can never have a baby, he worked with me through 3 difficult surgeries, helped keep my confidence up and finally delivered my first baby. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag